Chapter 7 - Lunch Date With Family - Unexpected.2

Meeting the parents for lunch.

They left the apartment and walked towards his parents house.

Kong was nervous. He didn't know what to talk at all.

Arthit noticed and calmed his lover.

A - " Kongpob, Sorry for the lunch. I know I forgot that it was today. If you want I can I call them and tell them No." Kong didn't say a word.

A - " I came out to my parents long time back and they accepted. So you don't need to worry or convince them about our relationship."

Arthit felt the need to explain. Kongpob only nodded again and spoke.

K - " I didn't know when you told them. Are they really fine with us? Me showing up for lunch suddenly won't they mind at all."

Arthit laughed.

A - " Since I showed your pictures and told them about our relationship, they have been waiting to meet you. So don't worry. And you are a charmer, you got me right so my parents will have to accept the fact that you are with me. It's a one way path. It's no longer me and you....it's 'US' or 'WE' now."

K - " Thank you P'Arthit for making it easy for me."

Generally all couples would meet the parents on an auspicious day and it would be lunch or dinner or at an elaborate setting

Here Kong was meeting his P's parents in their house. This was an impromptu lunch and he hadn't gotten anything for them. He was suddenly nervous and was sweating. He wasn't ready for it yet and the door opened before he could ponder more.

Arthit's mother opened the door with a smile.

She welcomed the man who stood behind her son first.

Mom - " Welcome Kongpob my son. Come in".

Kong greeted her with a smile.

A - " Mae I am your son, don't you need to invite me in." His face had fake smirk.

M -" You are not a guest, you always waltz in here when you need food."

She laughed.

Arthit took Kong directly towards the dining table.

Kong and Arthit greeted his father and he smiled towards them.

Kong looked at the dishes, his stomach grumbled.

Arthit's mother asked, " Oon, how did you wake up so soon before noon. Were you guys together when I called? Did I interept your getting it up/bedding session?"

Arthit's face was red he rubbed his neck and hid his face behind his hands. And Kong was shocked and his mouth open.

His mother was having fun teasing his son. The table was silent and mood changed when Namtran walked towards the table.