Chapter 12

-Brendon's POV-

We then slid our glasses on after I parked the car. The kid was really jumpy too.

"What should we do first? I want to ride bump cars. Then the roller coaster! Oh and also Tower drop! And..." As he went on the list of rides, I left to get tickets.

When I got the tickets the two ran inside. "So, have you thought of the first ride?"

"How about we go for Carousel for now?" Y/N laughed. I can see the panic in her eyes. Its quite adorable as a matter of fact. Maybe this is why she doesn't go to Amusement parks. "You know starting off slow."

"I want to ride the Ferris wheel last!" Y/c/N beamed. He gave the Ferris wheel a salute and grabbed both of us.

"Which one do you wanna ride?" I smirked at her.

"You are just an easy target right now. If I am not who I am today, I would say 'I wanna ride you'. But no... I'm a changed woman." She then wiped a fake tear.

"What's stopping you?" Her facial expression froze. The harder I laughed the redder her face became.

"This one!" Y/C/N then paused in front of The Rotor.

Y/N was quivering obviously. "Death our son." She looked at me, her eyes screaming for help. SO I took her hand and Y/C/N's. She was preventing me to pull her to the ride but when she saw how excited the kid was she just moves, "I am gonna die..."

Y/C/N had let go of me and got in a spot, and we followed after. Her grip got tighter and tighter as we get closer to our spot. "My hand's going to burst."

"Suck it up." She was taking deep heavy breaths trying to calm down. Our child on the other hand was practically rolling everywhere.

As the ride began, her screams echoed the room. Sobbing my name like a kid. I laughed at her and turned. "Callm down! I mean look at Y/c/N." He was holding a note. Why is he exercising his vocals right now. To what I realized was not exercising, he was whooping. I am stupid.

We went on like this for another ride till they wanted to rest and grab a bite.

As Y/N was practically waddling and would fall without assistance. "I hate those rides. My legs are going to turn into noodles soon enough." She sighed.

"Fine, Merry-Go-Round is next." Pouted Y/C/N.

I settled her down to an empty table. "What do you guys want?"

"Hotdog!" They both cheered. I went to the hotdog stand and bought 4 just in case they want seconds.

When I came back, I saw few people recognized Y/C/N. When I got to the table I gave their hotdogs and ignored the gasp and stares of fans.

"Brendon..." "Why is he here?" "Are those matching outfits?" "They look cute."

The eyes of some people in the foodcourt are now on us. The two were anxious of every bite they took. "You're stupid." Muttered Y/N.

"I agree with mom." He nodded.

"Yeah me too." I continued. "I mean like, have you seen my vines?" Y/C/N was getting less anxious. "Bagel boys."

"With Cream-cheese!" The two laughed. "Yeah, that is stupid." She raised her brow.

"I prefer the positive hardcore."

"My milk fic bring the girls to the net!" Sang Y/N.

"No." I giggled. "RIP vine though. I actually wanna do more."

"TikTok exists." Y/c/N reminded.

"Well good for them." Y/N nodded. "I am part of the twitter group, Moms against Brendon Urie, though so..." She shrugged.

After the hotdog was finished we took a walk. Some approached us for picture and stuff. But all was going well.

We went to the carousel. "I want the horse!" She ran as soon as the ride stopped.

"No you get in the carriage, I'm getting the horse!" I was getting on the horse when Y/N pushed me off the horse.

"I shall get the horse!"

We got a warning since the ride wtarting soon. So we agreed that neither of us is getting the horse. "Mom, I want the horse too." So yeah we both got in the carriage.

"We still have like 2 hours more. What do you think we should ride next?" She yawned.

"Well a quarter hour for the ferris wheel. We still need to go to roller coaster and bump cars. It's like almost lunch and you want to sleep already?"

"Well I'm sorry I don't have a regular sleeping schedule." She pouted. It got silent for a few minutes until we started laughing it off. "Why do I have a feeling I won't like this day."

"Why?" I giggled.

"Well, I sense drama coming up. Issues and dramas." She shrugged.

"Welcome to celebrity life."

"I hate that."

I gave a wry smile and the ride finished.

As we jumped off we turned to the kid waiting for his orders.

"Bump cars!!!!" He jumped, "And I'm driving alone. You two have to share!" He grinned.

Well, now I can see he's trying to play matchmaker. It's obvious now, he's giving us more time together than with him.

It's what he wants for his birthday... A complete family... Fucked me, right in the heart.

~~~