Chapter 14

-Brendon's POV-

I curled up in my room rethinking what I had done.

It's somewhere around 2 AM. The two are probably asleep by now.

I feel like a teenager who just had his first kiss.

Her face flashed before my eyes. As if I could feel her lips against mine once again. I touched my lips with the tip of my finger, "I really shouldn't have done that. Twice... I've kissed her twice now. I'm so fucked."

I tried to sleep but ended up tossing and turning. Only successfully sleeping at 5 AM. Which pretty much gave me an hour or two of sleep. Since Y/C/N, came in.

"Daddddddddddddd!" He started jumping on the bed. "Wake up!"

When I finally woke up and laid on my back. He sat on my stomach, "Hm? Where's Y/N?"

"Mom doesn't want to wake up. She said she's not feeling well. I got permission to play with you for today!"

"Have you eaten yet?" He shook his head.

When I stood up he ran and rode my back. "To the buffet table!!!" He cheered and held out his arms to act as if he's flying.

~

After eating, Y/C/N left food for Y/N in her room and marched back to mine.

As I suspected, we both are trying to avoid each other. Not gonna do much since we're leaving tomorrow.

"So, plans?"

"I want to live..." He grinned.

"But I don't have a set up yet. Or--"

"Let's do Instagram live instead. I just want a few minutes with the fans then let's play."

I shrugged, then went to Instagram. Views came fast.

"Hey! I don't do lives here but, yeah!"

Y/C/N had been reading the comments and answering some.

"Yeah, Brendon celebrated 4th of July with us since it was my birthday!"

One comment asked why we've been spending time together. "Hahaha, Sarah's gone and I couldn't come with her since my schedule was full and she had to go there immediately. I'm planning on adopting Y/C/N that's why we're spending time together!"

The live went on for 9 minutes till we decided to end it.

"What are we going to do now?" I laughed at the silence between us.

"Write a song!" He giggled and grabbed a pen from my bag.

"Do you do that often?"

"I copy tune from a song and change the lyrics. So no I don't?"

"I mean, we could just try and get permission to the original Singer to copy the tune of you'd like."

"I've written 3 songs already. None of them are good. My mom said so."

"I wanna hear it." I laughed.

He handed me his phone and played a voice recording.

I cringed at the lyrics and how his voice squeaked at some part.

When it finished we looked at each other, cringing then laughed.

"At least your voice improved." I say between my laughter. 

"I'm going to write a better one."

~

As it turns out he didn't get shit done at writing the lyrics, he went back to his room and checked on his mom.