Chapter 24

-Brendon's POV-

I keep saying this every time but I just never learn. Once again I fucked up.

She's dating my friend and I'm fucking engaged. I keep fucking up.

I was at the living room drinking whatever alcohol in the fridge I got first.

What kind of IWSNT was this bullshit going to be.

The groom runs away with the bridesmaid... Fucking hell.

I shouldn't have done that...

Done what?

Proposed to Sarah?

Kissed Y/N?

Which one do I regret...?

"I'm home~" I heard Sarah sing. Not long after I felt arms around my shoulder and a peck on my cheek. "Hi~ did you talk to Y/N? How did it go?"

I feel dirty... I'm disgusting.

"She's willing to let Y/C/N come over. But she's can't attend the wedding. She's busy..."

"So Patrick's coming alone?"

I shrugged not really knowing the answer.

"Did something else happen? You're drinking."

"I got thirsty."

"B..."

I grumbled. "We fought. Thankfully the kid wasn't there."

"Did you fight because of me? I'm sorry. I should have been more clear." She buried her face on the crook of my neck.

"It's fine. We just settled for never contacting each other again. She'll contact you." I sighed finishing another drink.

"It's okay B." She gave a smile and went in front of me and cupped my cheeks. "Everything's going to be fine. She'll forgive you. Y/C/N wouldn't want his parents fighting."

"Why aren't you bothered by me ranting about her ignoring me?" Oh no I'm getting drunk. I hope I don't say something I shouldn't.

She chuckled and sat on my lap. "Should I be?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah."

"Well Brendon, you're in trouble now. I am very jealous of Y/N." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me for a kiss.

This is too soon. I just made out with Y/N an hour ago or something. Maybe I'm the whore...

I pulled her closer for our bodies to touch. I was kissing her desperately and sloppily. I'm too fucking drunk.

She then pulled away. "You taste like alcohol. Drunk Brendon sucks at kisses." She sighs.

I pulled her back in for a kiss. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I carried her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

I laid her down climbing on top of her.

"Brendon no." She laughed. "I am not having sex with you at your state. Drunk and brokenhearted. Tsk tsk tsk. I am jealous again. How dare you get brokenhearted over a different woman!"

"Then you break my heart so I can fuck you now." I frowned.

Her face slowly turning red. "I hate you." She pushed me off.

"Oh no I'm brokenhearted."

She started laughing again. "Sober up."

I finally gave up trying to get laid and fell on the bed face first. I assume she got up because the bed shifted it's weight