Chapter 22

-Brendon's POV-

I sat at the edge of the bed as notifications on my phone boomed as I posted the update about Sarah and I's engagement.

I'm surprised she actually said yes even through all the bullshit she knows about me.

Y/C/N congratulated me but it felt bitter. I'm kinda feeling guilty.

Y/N hasn't contacted contacted me more since she found out. Which is good...

"Hey B, you okay?" Sarah smiled at her reflection as she was doing her hair.

"Yeah. I just think I should've asked your side of the family for this."

She came up to me and pecked my nose. "It's fine. How long have we been dating? I bet they're just happy we're settling in."

I sighed and pulled her down to the bed earning a light gasp. I hurried my face into her chest and sighed.

"I love you."

She began to play with my hair. "Do you think it'll be awkward if we ask Y/N if we could sometimes take Y/C/N?"

I was taken aback by her sudden question. I pulled away and looked at her. "Huh?"

"Well... It's just. I don't want the kid to think I'm a wicked stepmom who'll keep daddy away from him." She sat up and straighten her clothes. "I mean then we wouldn't need to adopt right?"

"Adopt?"

((Not sure if it's true but for the story let's just say so. I am sorry if it triggers you or something.))

Right... I forgot. She's infertile...

"Yeah, at least this way we actually get someone your blood." Her eyes started to shine. "I've always wanted kids remember? I was going to talk you into adoption but then that adorable child decided to come into our lives! Ahhhh, this is just perfect! He looks just like you! He can call me mommy no.2!" She started giggling. "We are going to spoil him! I just hope Y/N won't keep him from us."

"Yeah, that'd be nice."

"When are you free? We should ask her! Oh! Let's set him as the ring bearer! And Y/N could be a bridesmaid maybe even maid of honor!"

"I'll give you her number." I mumble quietly. "I won't be able to meet her though... We kinda left off on a bad term last time we met." I chuckled.

"Well you have to make up! She's the mother of our child!" She pouts. "I think she's really nice too ."

I stood up and kissed her. "I'll try. I have to go to work."

"No you don't! Your not an office man!"

"No one knows that." I chuckled and got in the shower.

~

-Sarah's POV-

I dialed Y/N's number after I got it from Brendon.

I was on my way to the mall with some friends for wedding shoppings. They were driving.

[Hello?]

"Hi, is this Y/N L/N?"

[Uh... Yeah? Who's this?]