Chapter 32

-Brendon's POV-

After a week B/N was discharged. Their mother woke up the day after.

Y/C/N stayed with me since Y/N had to watch her mom.

The fans had been very nice and supportive thankfully. Some offered to raise funds to pay for the operation but Y/N declined.

Everything was fairly normal. Y/N and I are seeing each other but haven't publicize it yet, she gets fair amount of hate, Sarah had taken all her stuffs and moved in with (Manager Name).

They were friends way before I met Sarah, she was the one to recommend her after all.

It's been months since I've last done a stream. But I'm having a great day, so why not.

I texted Y/C/N informing him I'll be live on my way to pick him up. He asked if his friend could come over since. I of course said yes as long as he wouldn't mind, being on the live and visiting the hospital for a few minutes.

PutinMe: holyshit Brendon's back!!!! Kskskksks

TrumPutin: bABES bACK

XxGamerFan: omg

"Well, well, well... Hello guys." I smiled. "I haven't done this in a while! It's great to be back!"

The comments flooded with welcome back. Thanking everyone who's donating as well.

"I am on my way to pick up Y/C/N. Why am I doing a live? I don't really know."

ChokeMe: daddy Brendon strikes again and picking up his son :0

Panic: getting hardcore daddy vibes

"Yeah, he's bringing a friend over. But we have to check the hospital first. I gotta update y'all."

Kookie: Hol up baby beebo is going to introduce his "friend"? Omg

"Well he's going to die early if it's a girl that's for sure."

When I parked in front of the gate, two boys came running doing exaggerated movements.

"Yeah! And it went like BOOM!" Y/C/N yelled. "Hey D--- Brendon!"

"Hello Mr. Urie! I'm Nicholas !" The other boy was a scrawny kid with long curly blond hair and pretty purple eyes, not to be rude or anything but he could easily be mistaken as a girl.

They were both messy.

"You heard him vros." I chuckled. "Let's welcome Nicholas."

"Thanks for letting me join you."

Shinigami: not to be weird or anything but holy shit he's adorable

"I know right? I'm going to arrange a meeting for their mothers. I want him in my family." I nodded.

"I-I like my mom?" Nicholas tilted his head.

"Are you going to adopt him?" Y/C/N looked confused.

Tatertot: No he won't. He wants a wedding. Infect him with gay daddy Brendon

Sherri: I like how Daddy Brendon is initiating the gay

"What is that what you call me now? Daddy Brendon?"

"They call you Daddy Brendon?" Y/C/N and Nicholas asked.

"Apparently yes."

"I'm calling him dad." Y/C/N's eyes shined.