4. Toilet

[Byeoli POV]:

What? She kisses me and tells me to forget everything?

She leans back, but I reach for her and pull her back to me.

I kiss her again. And again.

Our lipstick mix into an indifferable colour, smudging over the line of our lips.

I feel my cheek is getting wet. I open my eyes and ... Yongsun is cryin.

I lighthly push to her chest, so our lips separate. 

"Sun," I try to wipe her tears. "Are you ok?"

She shakes her head quickly. "Of course."

She takes a look at my white shirt.

In a moment, she starts opening the small buttons, uncovering my skin piece by piece...

"Wait," I push her back. I look around. We're still in the company's hallway. "Not here."

She looks around, stands up and without a word, drags me to the toilet near by. By this action, my shirt buttons give up , so she has a full view on my bra...and everything in it.

She pushes me inside a cabin and slams the door locked.

I'm a little confused, but also caught up in a moment so I let her do everything... at least for now.

She seats me on a closed toilet seat and sits on my lap. She kisses my neck while taking my shirt off completely. She finally notices my chest and touches my skin. Her fingers find a way to my bra and unbutton it. My breasts pop out right  to her hands.

I shiver a little under her touch, but I dont say or do anything. She throws my white bra away and touches my breasts - first softly, with palms of her hands, then squeezing them harder, ending up with teasing my nipples.

I moan silently to her mouth. She stops kissing me and looks down. I know what's gonna happen now. 

Her tongue touches my nipple and i bite my lip to stay silent. She keeps licking it with passion and when she bites it... overwhelmed by the feeling, i reach to her chest with my right hand and grab her boob hard.

Everything stops.

She pushes me away, standing up quickly.

"What happened?" I ask.

She just shakes her head.

"Sun?"

She unlocks the door and leaves.

And I just sit there, half naked, with her lipstick all over my skin, feeling absolutely miserable.