16. Sleepover

(Byeori pov):

"So I kissed her," Yeong says as I'm trying to hide behind a pile of pillows. Hyejin just asked how did me and her got together. Thanks to all saints, Yeong left out the part with the toilet. "I just felt tempted to her and when we practiced together and talked more... it just happened."

I smile. "Yea, that's basically it."

"So you felt attracted to each other since you met?" Wheein asks.

I nod. "I guess so."

"So cute." Hyejin smiles while opening another beer. "Byul, are you sure you dont want one?"

I shake my head. "I dont particularly like the taste of beer."

Yeong gives me a look. I know she already drank quite a few. Gee, her kiss will not taste like flowers...

"So you guys want to debut together, right?" I ask Wheein and she nods.

"Exactly. It would be really cool to be a duo. But being in a group together would be great too."

"We've been best friends for so long... it would be too painful to separate." adds Hyejin.

Wheein suddenly squeezes me in a hug and lays her head on my shoulder. "It would be really nice if the four of us were a group together."

I shyly hug her back while glancing at Yeong. She looks away.

"Sure it would," i smile.

We chat until midnight, when Hyejin starts passing out on the couch.

"I guess it's time to sleep?" I say looking at already sleeping Hyejin. 

Wheein takes a blanket and lays next to her on the other side of the couch. "Good night, guys." She smiles.

"Good night," Yeongsun says, takes my hand and leads me to her room. Im the only one, who did not change to the sleeping clothes yet, so I take my pyjamas out of my bag and take off my pants.

"Wow, you're fast," Yeong grins.

I chuckle as I take off my tshirt. "I'm just changing."

I put on my sleeping pants and when i want to put on my sleeping tshirt, arms wrap around my abdomen. I feel Yeongs breath on my ear. It tickles.

"Hey," i smile. "How can I dress up?"

"You won't" she smiles. 

"Well, I-"

"You're not gonna wear that bra anyway, am i right?" she whispers to my ear, as she unbuttons my bra and lets it slide on the floor.

I finally manage to put on my sleeping tshirt.

She gives me a stare. "You're hot."

"You're drunk," i reply.

I refuses by shaking her head widly.

"Come on, let's go to bed."

"But you go with me, right?"

"Of course."

I lay her down and cuddle myself in her hug in bed. I cover us with a blanket.

She gives me a glare.

"What?"

"You're cute."

"Well, thanks, I-"

She kisses me. I kiss her back, but then lean back. Her breath is not exacly enjoyable.

"Lets sleep," I say.

"No," she refuses. "i dont want to sleep."

"But you're tired."

"But I wanna do something fun."

"Yeong-"

"Something really fun." As she says that, her hand slides up to my belly and rolls my tshirt up.

"Hey," i catch her hand before it can slide down. "Not ready, remember?"

"Oh," she sighs. "Maybe..." she grabs my hand and puts it on her booty.

"Are you sure?" i ask.

"Yes," she replies. Well, I am not sure.

She starts kissing my neck widly. Im trying to keep up, but Im really tired. Does she really want me to... but why... shes drunk... but still... im so nervous.... I... ok, i can do this...

Suddenly the kissing stops, her lips just stick to my skin motionless.

"Yeong?" i say. 

No answer.

"babe?"

I look at her face closely. She's asleep.

I wrap my arms around her, hug her tightly, hide my face in her hair and fall asleep too.