13. Babe

(Moonbyul POV.):

Of course we did not get back to practicing. We spent our last minutes in the practice room hugging, kissing and chuckling. When we headed out to the dressing room, I asked her:

"So... Are we dating now?"

She looks at me.

"No pressure, of course, but I just figures-"

She smiles. "Yes, I think we are."

"Wow," I laugh. I feel shy, happy and incredibly lucky. I kiss her again,

"That's a lot of kisses," she points out smiling.

"Maybe I'm addicted," i shrugg. "You should take care of me."

"Alright... why dont you come with me to my place now?"

Im a little surprised. "Really, are you sure?"

"You dont want to?"

"I do, but i mean, just a few hours ago you totally hated me," i chuckle.

"I absolutely did not!" she opens her locker and starts changing. 

I watch her pale skin, sharp bones and feminine muscles. Wow.

"Stop staring, you weirdo," she teases me.

I chuckle. "What if I dont want to?" 

"Well, you gotta..." someone says. "Or at least get a room."

I turn that way and I see Wheein and Hyejin staring at me, who was just about to touch Yeongsun's half naked body.

I feel the heat coming up to my face. "I ..." In a matter of a second i empty my locker by grabbing all of my belongings, pressing them to my front, as if they were some sort of shield. "I... well... I mean... those dolphins are pretty smart animals, right?"

"What?" Hyejin frowns.

"I've read an article about it few days ago."

"Uhuh..."

"Gotta go, Yeong will tell you!" And with that, I run away.

"So..." I hear Yeongsun say, "You know my girlfriend, right?"

 *  *   *   * 

(a few minutes later in Yeongsun's room, in an appartment she shares with Wheein and Hyejin.)

"I dont believe you," I say and lay down next to her. We lay in bed, just enjoying being together.

"I swear it was really ok," she smiles. "They were really happy to hear we got together. They were planning dinners and visits of all four of us anyway, so..."

"So they are really ok with this?"

"Sure why not?"

"I mean... not everyone is ok with... you know..."

"Byulie, 'gay' is not a bad word," she chuckles. I grin. "Come on, it's the 21st century. They can think what they want. So many things changed in the past years. There are the pride parades, so many famous people are gay, being gay is a normal thing."

"It is. But it is also normal to joke about gay people, insulting them and looking at them differently than on the straight ones..."

"Byul..."

"I do not understand why some people just can be happy together and everyone is happy for them, and some have to fight the whole world just to be with the loved one."

"I can see you're pretty triggered," she smiles, but her eyes begg me to calm down. I smile back.

"I'm sorry I... i'm just tired of this. Tired of being hated, just because I dont want to date guys."

She kisses my nose. "Well what if I am a guy?" she chuckles.

I laugh. "Well then you have pretty nice boobs."

She slaps my arm but laughs too. She looks deeply into my eyes. I feel my body shiverring and my mind being filled with nothing but her. Her. Only her. Nothing else exists.

I lean to her and kiss her. I feel thirsty. I have never understood how can someone be thirsty for somebody elses lips, but now I felt it one hundred percent. I wrapped my arms around her. My kisses were more and more passionate, I felt like I cant get enough of her. She's something more. Something too good to be real. Yet still, here she was, real, good and mine.

I felt her hands on my back, as I got above her, kneeling on bed. Her fingers rolled up my tshirt and I felt her cold fingers running down my skin. I chuckled. 

"Hm?"

"It tickles," i smile.

She smiles back, but grabs my body and suddenly I'm the one lying in bed with her kneeling above me. She rolls up my tshirt and takes it off me. I feel shy, but she seems to like it.

She kisses me while squeezing my boobs lightly.

Her lips move from my lips down to my neck, leaving red marks after sucking my skin. I feel she unbuttons my bra and let her take it off. I feel exposed, but I trust her. 

Her lips continue down, finding their way to my chest. They leave a pink mark on my breast. Her tongue taps on the top of my nipple. I shiver.  It's wet. She makes sure that im ok and i nodd. She licks my nipple from down to up and back and i insinctively dig my nails in her back, when she sucks the niple in her mouth. She treats it like a good piece of candy. Sucking carefully, with her tongue sliding around it with a soft touch. I moan a little.

My face goes red immediately. I feel embarassed. "What happened?" she looks up, looking cute, adorable and beautiful. I must look like a big smashed tomato. 

"I'm just shy," i smile apologeticaly.

"Why, babe?"

I smile. I'm a 'babe'.

"You are just so beautiful... your face, your body... how can you like me..."

She shakes her head. "I never want to hear you say bad things about my girlfriend again," she smiles and kisses my forehead. "You are beautiful."

I smile back. She continues kissing me passionately, while her hands are having a pretty good time with my chest.

I moan again and cant help it and get slightly embarassed again.

"Come on, Byulie," her voice is deep and impassioned. "Give me more."

I loved how she was completely caught up in the feeling, in this moment. 

Her tongue filled my mouth and her hands slipped to my pants. In a second, the pants were unbottoned and being pulled down. Her lips slid down again and when they reached my lower belly, i finally got what she was up to.

"Yeong..." I whispered.

My pants flew across the room.

"Hey, Yeonsun?"

Her fingers slid under my panties and her lips move lower.

"Yeongsun, stop!"