25. "I love you"

(YEONGSUN POV.):

"I. LOVE. YOU." Byul says, kisses my cheek and cuddles up in my hug. That's what she does,when she's tired after work and she wants to relax her mind and body at the same time. She says that when I hug her, her mind let's go of all thoughts and she can fully relax. I wish I felt the same.

"Love you too, cutie," I whisper, because I know she will fall asleep soon. Again, wish I could do the same. I love her. I feel safe and happy with her. But there is just too much going on right now and I am afraid I have developed night anxieties, when, before sleeping, I go through everything I could have done better, everything I did not manage to do, everything i have to do, and everything that can go wrong.

Dont get me wrong though, I was the happiest, when they announced our debut. We did photoshoots, wrote and recorded songs... they want to debut us as soon as possible, since the public was demanding us after our appearence on the show, when we broke the rules by... well, by being perfect.

I thought I will be happy. When I have a relationship, friends, place to live and my dream job.

I was happy.

Until I discovered the dark side of my success. Being famous means that... people know you. Many people know your name, how you look like, your height, date of birth, favorite ice cream flavor... And most importantly, where you are.

Since I realized that, I make sure I wear a mask and a hat or sunglasses when I go out on the street. Even though I died my hair blonde when I came to Seoul, even though I will debut under a stage name Solar, and not my real name... I have to be careful.

I started to pay with cash all the time. I started to lock the door behind me right after entering my home. My social media, already set on private, got an upgrade, when i changed my nicks and profile pictures to something "unspecific".

I felt like i wasnt doing enough.

Not after I received that message. I thought he moved back to his mom in Dublin... But I guess it was just a trick to catch me off guard. Well... he succeeded. I definately did not expect that. What creeps me out the most is, how did he even manage to get my new phone number... Is it safe for me to call and text now, if he now works or has a friend in a phone company?

I look at the message once again.

I love you, YS, and you know it. I will find you and prove it to you. xxx, Chris.

I wanted to delete it at first... but then I remembered that it will be to my benefit to have a proof he was planning to attack me. I know he will do it. Tomorrow or next week, on a street or in a park... "Find" always meant "attack" with him. 

And he did find me every single time.

Author's note:

The story just reached over 8K reads, with the first chapter reaching 1K. Idk if it's good that number one has 1 000 reads and the last one has 100 reads... there is 900 extremely slow readers oh my god... (:DD jk)

Thank you for giving this story love, it keeps it alive. Btw, I really like it when readers get emotional with my stories, I really like your comments, guys ^^

Hope you like the story so far, new chapters are being worked on! <3 luvuuu