Copyright.

Hello everyone, welcome to Complicated Love.

This story is mine.

Every single character, the storyline. Everything is completely mine,that includes the ideas as well...

This idea came to me out of the blue and once I started writing this book, I couldn't leave it alone.
A lot of hardwork had been put into this book and I'd truly appreciate it if you guys didn't steal or copy anything from this book without my permission.

Thank you guys for giving Complicated Love, my dramatic story, a chance. I do hope you enjoy the complications, love, drama and everything else associated with this story. It's a Rollercoaster filled with love and everything a relationship, in this situation, in my opinion should have.

Let's see what happens to these characters.

Thank you guys for once again giving this story a chance, if either of you have questions regarding the story do not hesitate to ask, comments and votes are more than welcome.

Another thing I need to address... Hateful comments. I do not accept hateful comments, any detection of such hate will automatically be deleted. This book is filled with hardwork and for people to hate on it? Not acceptable. If you do not like the story then kindly click that exit button and leave. Thank you.

With that being said, thank you once again for giving my story a chance and welcome to

COMPLICATED LOVE

BY

AMIISCHROEDER21