Chapter Seven.

Chapter 7: She Did It Again.

The fact that I know I'd be partners with Elli was fantastic. I'd get to tease her, ask her questions and maybe hopefully, lead her to bed. She was a stubborn one, so I'd have to try my best to charm her. Since I bumped into her, she's been on my mind the whole day. When the bell rang signaling end of school, I couldn't find Elli anywhere. I looked everywhere for her, but it's like she dissappeared into thin air. Jessica came into view down the hallway with her hair a bit of a mess, and her skirt wasn't sitting right on her. I'm not a idiot, I know what's she's been up to but I play innocent. "Where were you?" I asked as soon as she stood in front of me. She blinked by my sudden question. "I had something to do," she responded and walked passed me. I walked after her. "Jessica, I need to know where I stand with you. I know we've only known each other for two days, but come on, I've been with you all the time." She took a step closer to me. "I know hun, but don't worry, I'm all yours," she said and kissed me on the cheek. I sighed knowing what she'd done. I walked up to my car and unlocked it. We got in the car and once we were seated in the car, I looked at her. "What?" she asked like it was so big deal. "Who did you do it with?" I found myself asking her. I'm not one for beating around the bush.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me," I shot at her. It was unfair that I'd to stay loyal to her, not kiss other girls, but yet she did the opposite. It stung a little. She huffed next to me. "It was Bruce."
"What?!" I yelled. Bruce was my worst enemy. Let's just say his a worse player than the player himself. He always teased my sister and followed her around, trying to get some action.
And I hated him. Despised him.
"He seduced me and I couldn't-"
"Fuck!" I slammed my fist against the steering wheel. Knowing she's fucking lying. "Did you do that just to make fun of me? Fuck, Jessica."
"I'm sorry I-"
"You're not fucking sorry!" I yelled at her. I was so livid I didn't know where I was driving. When I came into realization, I found myself in front of a coffee shop.
I got out of the car and Jessica ran up to me on her heels. I walked in the coffee shop and I
stopped in my tracks. Elli was standing in front of me with her coffee uniform on. Bruce was sitting with his group of friends and they were laughing at me. What I done next surprised me and I think it surprised Elli as well. I swiftly moved towards Elli and placed my lips onto hers. What surprised me the most was that Elli didn't pull away, it was Jessica who pulled us apart. Her lips were so soft, and delicious. I licked the bottom of my lip showing Elli it was a perfect kiss. "Don't you even dare kiss my boyfriend again," Jessica warned Elli in a low voice. I looked at where Bruce was sitting and they were all staring at us. I got them speechless which made me grin.
"Listen, I didnt-"
Elli tried to explain, but Jessica took my hand and walked over to an empty booth. I sat down and Jessica sat the opposite side of me. She looked at me like I was crazy.
"Did you really have to do that?" she asked me which made me roll my eyes. "Get over it," I shot at her which caused her to blink. "Excuse me? You just humiliated me in front of the whole coffee shop,"she stated a matter of a fact. "You do that to me all the time," I stated back to her. Jessica kept quiet knowing that I was right. I felt bad for snapping at her, but she needed to know the truth. My mind couldn't think of anything or anyone, but Elli. The taste of her lips, the way her hands grabbed me in shock. The feel of her alone.

Elli. Elli. Elli

Was it too soon to fall for her? Cause if just one kiss can make me weak in my knees then what about when I have her all to myself.

She, Elli, just made my heart beat faster all over again.