Chapter Three.

Chapter 3: Kissed The Girl.

I swear this girl was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. When she smiled, something in me just suddenly lit up. She was the definition of perfect, I wouldn't mind getting her into bed. That was what I'd been doing lately and I couldn't stop myself. The pain my father caused my mother and I, hurt like nothing else which was why I slept around. My mother said he's out of our lives, but something in me believed other wise. Something in my gut told me he was out to look for us. I'm already dreading that day, but I'm ready to protect what's mine.

When we arrived at the biology class, the teacher was already explaining the work to the class. I opened the classroom door and entered without a care in the world, all eyes were on us. One girl at the back of the class, was eyeing me as if I was some hunk that gave off sex appeal,caught my attention. She was twirling her blonde hair with her finger as she winked at me. I grinned at her as I licked the bottom of my lip. She looks like someone I'd do. The way she was staring at me I think I might score some with her. The girl next to me nudged me out of my reverie. The teacher raised his brow in attempt for us to explain why we're late. "We got lost," I said, short,honest and simple. "Go sit at the back," the teacher demanded and we did what we were told. I sat at the back of the class, next to the sexy blonde girl. The girl I met sat in front of me.
"Hey beautiful," I greeted her with my deep voice, that must've caught her attention.
She smiled at me sexily. "Hi there." Her brown eyes were nice and round. She wore a crop top, a skirt and heels. Appealing. "Cameron," I introduced myself. "Jessica," she introduced herself. "But you can call me Jess." The girl in front of me turned to look at us. Her blue eyes boring into my hazel ones, irritation seems to be evident in those eyes. "Could you two just please keep it down?" she fake-smiled and turned around in her seat. She didn't even bother to wait for a reply. This girl I accidentally threw over this morning was beautiful, no denying but instead of giving off the sex appeal, she looked too good, pure for someone like me to mess around with. I could see that she was sad, but sad about what? Perhaps her life is just as screwed up like mine?. Perhaps I should leave her alone?

When the bell rang signalling it was next period, I didn't waste anytime and caught up with Jess. I found her placing some books in her locker and muttered something incoherently under her breath. I smiled to myself as I approached her. The girl I met before was busy in her locker as well. When she closed her locker, she turned around and our eyes locked. Without thinking, I grabbed the nearest girl and coincidentally it turned out to be Jess,and placed my lips onto hers. My eyes were open the whole time, and the girl I mets mouth was open in awe.

Why does this girl bother me so much?