Chapter Five.

Chapter 5: Elli.

I was stunned by the sudden impact of someone stumbling into me, but when I realized who it was I didn't want to move a single muscle. How can she be so God damn beautiful?. Her eyes were shining, it's not to say she was the only one who had blue eyes, but damn the way her eyes shone with innocence and hurt, I cannot explain it but my heart started beating so fast. Her black hair was in her face and I stroked it away from her perfect shape of face as I looked down at her lips. The whole world seemed to become hazy. Just me and her. Her blue eyes were boring into mine once again. There was a connection between us, but I couldn't make out what or why. Finally noticing the public, she moved in attempt to get me off her, but in the process she touched my groin with her inner thigh causing a tickling inside my body. So damn innocent. Before my erection decided to jump up, I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. "Elizabeth come on," the blonde girl called her out with her ponytail and glasses. That was her name, Elizabeth. Elizabeth.
That name sounded so familiar, but I couldn't make out why. Something about this girl made me wonder. Scratch that everything about her made me wonder. Elizabeth stood up without taking my hand and she dusted herself off. This independent girl. "Watch where you're going next time," Elizabeth warned me. "And as for you," she pointed at Jessica. "I don't seek attention, okay?" With a fake-smile, she walked off with her friend. I wanted to run after her, just to make sure she's okay, but Jessica took my hand and walked to our next class dragging me along with her.

Women

When lunchtime came around, the hall was packed with students as they made their way to the cafeteria. "Yo Cameron," a guy called my name as he placed his arm around my neck. "I see you already made a move on Jessica." I nodded my head. "Yeah, she looks good." He laughed which I didn't find funny. When he realized I didn't find his joke funny, his smirk dropped and said, "Every guy says she's good." Only then did I realise why he was laughing. When I came to my senses, the cafeteria was filled with laughter and conversations. I scanned the room and my eyes immediately landed on Elizabeth. She was so adorable when she laughed and smiled. "Come sit with us," the guy demanded, rather than offering. I shook my head. "No, I'm cool." "I didn't ask you. I'm telling you," he stabbed his finger into my chest and pulled me towards a table. There were cheerleaders sitting around, and some jocks. I could tell they were basketball players because of the jackets they were wearing. When we came into view, one girl stopped talking, who I find out later name is Riley, and asked, "Nate, who's your friend?". Nate smiled as he placed his arm around my neck again. "This cutie over here, is Cameron."
"Cutie?" I questioned. "What the hell? I'm not cute."
The group laughed, but it soon died down. I sat down and we began to talk about random stuff.
The guys were talking about hot girls and how to use them in bed with different positions. The girls were probably talking about handbags and make-up, while I just observed. When the bell rang, everyone started to pack up and made their way to their next classes. I walked up to my locker to check what's my next class. I grabbed a random girl and asked, "Do you know where the English Literature class is?" She looked at me like I was some kind of statue. I waved my hands in front of her face to get her to pay attention. She blinked as she broke out of her thoughts. "I'm sorry, what?". I rolled my eyes at her. "Show me where the Literature class is," I repeated.
"Oh right, follow me," she suggested and I followed her. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked. I could do all kinds of things with her in bed. When we arrived at the class, I kissed her on the cheek and I swore she melted away. Too easy. I walked in and sat down next to a black-haired girl. She was writing something down on her notepad. When she looked up, I realized I was sitting next to Elizabeth. She practically rolled her eyes at me. "You again."

"We meet again, Elli."

And the only thing habouring in my mind is Elizabeth. Elizabeth.

That name is so familiar. Why is it so familiar?

Elizabeth.