Part 17

25k reads!!! That's amazing thank you all for reading this and DONT STOP reading because it's gonna get soooooo much more better your not even ready.
Te amo, adiós <3

It's been a few weeks since mattia made me his girlfriend, and to be honest, I'm the happiest i could ever be, my mum also got a new job so she's home more, Steve moved in with us as well, we're one big happy family again, I don't think I've ever seen my mum this happy either, her and Steve are so in love, and so am I, Kairi confessed his feelings for me, I was okay with it but told him I obviously have feelings for mattia and he understood that, we're still as close as we used to be which is amazing, because I don't know what I would do with myself if he hated me and wasn't my friend anymore, I was sitting in my bed scrolling through instagram when I got a text from mattia.

Mattia💍💘: good morning, how's my birthday girl xxxx

Kim: my birthday isn't until tomorrow ttia xxx

Mattia💍💘: Ik baby, I want you to come over, I have a present here for you, the full weekend I'm taking u to do something fun with or without the boys and everyday I'll give you a present xxx

Kim: omg🥺 I love you so much xxxxx

Mattia💍💘: I love you to princess, now get ur sexc ass over here xxxx

Kim: ok omw xxxx

Yes my birthday is tomorrow, I'm turning17, all the boys are 17 I'm the youngest in the group, I'm actually surprised mattia remembered my birthday I didn't think he would, I got off my bed and put on a bra black leggings and a maroon hoodie with black socks and white air force 1s, I let my hair down and did my eyebrows then put on fake lashes, I grabbed my phone and car keys then made my way downstairs, I looked in the living room and seen Steve and my mum cuddled up on the couch, I smiled then walked in "hey, I'm going to mattia's I'll be home soon" I smiled "okay honey have fun, but not to much fun" my mum said making me cringe "okay mum, bye guys love you" I said walking out the door, I got in my car and made my way to mattia's, I chapped on his door and his mum answered "ahhh Hola querida, how have you been?" She asked with a wide smile pulling me into a tight hug "hola mrs polibio, I've been amazing how about you" I smiled pulling away from the hug looking at the beautiful woman in front of me "I've been great sweetheart" she smiled to me holding my hands "I'm glad to hear that" I said with a giggle "ma ma, can I have my girlfriend back?" mattia said walking up to us with a smile "oh yes of course" she chuckled letting go of my hands and standing to my side "it was great talking to you I'll see you later" I smiled with a slight wave "you to mija" she smiled giving a wave back "oh kim, happy birthday, te amo" she said giving me a wide smile "gracias, te amo" I smiled back walking to mattias room "you have no idea how much I adore your mum, she's fucking amazing" I said to mattia sitting on his bed "I know, she adores you to, she never shuts up about you" he said sitting next to me on the bed "but then again neither do I" he smiled I let out a chuckle "here" he said handing me a present "happy birthday baby" mattia said kissing me on the lips "thank you mattia" I smiled kissing him again, I opened the present and it was a red Cartier box, my mouth dropped, I put my hand on my mouth because I was in total shock "no you didn't" I said looking at him "open it" he smiled I did what he said and opened it, my eyes began to water when they landed on the gold Cartier ring, I've always wanted one and mattia knew that "it's a promise ring, you've always said you wanted one so I got you one, I have one to" he said showing me the one he has on his finger "I can't believe you did this" I said with a huge smile on my face with a tear running down my cheek "do you like it?" Mattia asked worried "do I like it?, ttia I fucking love it" I said pulling him into a hug and kissing him "good because that motherfucker cost me racks" he said I let out a laugh and put it on.