Part 22

It's years later me and mattia r still together, we're married actually, we have two children, mala she likes to get called lady bird and we have a boy his name is Laurie, after we had lady bird we got married and not so long after the wedding I fell pregnant with Laurie, I'm a stay at home mum and mattia goes out and works (I can't think of a job) mattia and me have drifted from the boys, we still talk to Alejandro, Laurie and lady bird call him uncle ale, we're still kinda close with mar to, none of us have seen or spoke to kairi or alvaro since we've moved to la, we moved just after we had mala, Alejandro moved up here a bit after to, Alejandro is married he doesn't have any kids but I guess my kids r kinda like his, mar isn't married and he hasn't got any kids he's just living his life by himself, he did live with sammy but sadly sammy passed when he got hit by a car, all of us were heart broken, sammy was also very close with my kids along with mar to.

"Lady bird, come here your going to be late!!" I shouted upstairs "okay, give me a minute!!" She shouted back I rolled my eyes and sighed going back to the kitchen cleaning up the mess I made from making pancakes "I need to go" mattia said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek, I sighed and put my head back on his chest letting out a sigh "can u not take the day off?" I asked "nope sorry baby I need to work, I need the money for our family" he said kissing my lips I groaned and turned around facing him, he was wearing a dark blue suit with a matching tie, he never fails to amaze me with his looks, I fall more and more in love with him everyday "I'll see you when your home, I love you baby" I smiled giving him a hug and kissing him "I love you so much" he kissed me on the four head and walked around the counter to Laurie "see you later buddy" he said ruffling Laurie's hair "bye dad" he laughed "lady bird, I'm going to work, don't be late to school or you will be grounded!" He yelled upstairs to our older daughter then turning to us winking with a smiled making me and Laurie laugh, mattia walked out the door and got in his car "laur, are you ready to go?" I asked "yeah" he said nodding standing up "please get your sister" I said kissing his four head, he ran upstairs and a few seconds later they both came down "here" I smiled handing her an Apple "thanks mum" she smiled back "I'll see you guys later okay, I love you" I smiled then they both walked out the door heading to school, I walked over to my couch and lay down watching Netflix on the tv, I decided I was going to chill before cleaning the house.

Later in the day
I just finished cleaning so I sat back on the couch then I heard the door open I looked to my left and seen mattia walked in shutting the door "your home early" I smiled "yeah, it was a short day" he walked over taking his tie off and unbuttoning two buttons on his shirt, he came over and sat next to me, I sat up and straddled him "you know the kids don't get home till like another two hours" I smiled playing with his blazer, he smiled and let out a chuckle "I have work to do baby" he said putting his hands on my thighs "you have all day to do that" I whined "please" I gave him puppy eyes "I can't kim" he shook his head "so your telling me you don't want me to do this" I said leaning forward kissing his neck, I started to move my hips on his crotch making him moan "okay we have time" he said putting me on the couch hovering over me, I giggled and took off my shirt and bra, he took off his blazer and undone his shirt then his trousers, he kissed my neck and made his way down to my boobs then down to my area pulling down my shorts, I pulled on his hair a bit as he kissed my thighs "you ready?" He asked coming back up to my face I just nodded, he lowered his self into me making me gasp and throw my head back, he thrusted faster and harder making me a moaning mess "fuck, mattia" I moaned digging my nails into his back, his thrusts started to get sloppy so he was going to climax and so was I, he hit his high and flopped next to me both of us out of breath "you still got it baby" I chuckled looking at him he laughed and went on his side me doing the same, i grabbed the blanket and put it over us, I put my leg around him and my head on his arm "I love you so much kim" he said softly "I love you so much more mattia" I smiled looking at him "I'm so happy I married you, I couldn't be any happier, I am the luckiest man alive to have a beautiful wife and two gorgeous kids, I'm really living my best life" he said making me blush I leaned in and kissed him soon making it a make out, we heard the door open, we both looked at the door and seen Alejandro "oh god!" He yelled covering his eyes me and mattia laughed and got up, I put my shorts and shirt back on and mattia just covered his bottom half with the blanket "if I had nickel for every time I've walked in on you guys either naked or fucking, man I would be a fucking millionaire" he said shaking his head walking to a chair and sitting down, me and mattia burst out laughing, we talked for a while till the kids came home from school.

"Mum we're home" I heard Laurie say throwing his bag on the stairs "um, I want that picked up when you go upstairs" I said as he walked over to us sitting next to me, me and mattia were both fully dressed "hey uncle ale" Laurie smiled "hey laur, how've you been?" He asked "good" Laurie nodded I smiled and leaned on Laurie and put my hand on his knee, I seen lady bird walk in on her phone sitting down on the couch not paying any attention to us, I furrowed my eyebrows "hey uncle ale how have you been, I've been good lady bird how about you" ale talked to himself making us chuckle "hey uncle ale" she said still on her phone "why are you on the phone?" Mattia asked "she's talking to her boyfriend" Laurie said "shut up" mala said throwing a pillow at him "you have a boyfriend?" I asked "he's not my boyfriend" she rolled her eyes putting her phone away "well who is he?" I smiled "he's a new kid at our school, he's cute that's all, he gave me his snap and we're just talking" she shrugged "what's his first and second name?" I asked still with a big grin on my face "ethan cosentino" she said I looked at ale and mattia with a confused face, I only ever knew one person with that name and it was kai "what age is he?" I asked "ugh he's the same age as me, Quit asking questions" she rolled her eyes "okay sorry" I apologised "what does he look like?" I asked another question making her sigh "sorry I'm just nosy" I said standing up walking to her, she showed me a picture of the boy I looked at mattia and ale "he looks a lot like kairi" I said "who's kairi?" She asked "it was our old friend back in New Jersey, he was the one who named you" I smiled nudging her "oh" was all she said, mala and Laurie went upstairs leaving me ale and mattia downstairs "do you think kairi has moved here?" I asked looking at them "nah" ale shook his head "whats the odds that that kid has the same second name as Kai, and that he looks exactly like him to" I said with a shrug "maybe it is" mattia shrugged "I mean we haven't seen or spoke to him in years" he said, Alejandro went home I made dinner and went to bed.