Chapter 2 - Troubles

(I love these pictures oml-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt tilted his head. "Who?" He set Lexi on the couch and looked at the other two. Tom groaned and turned to go to his room. Edd grabbed Tom and just stared, he wasn't in this world at the moment. 

"Tord?.." Lexi mumbled again. They could barely hear it, though, because of how big Tom's hoodie was on her. She was basically just a ball of blue. Tom got away from Edd and went to his room, locking the door. No doubt he was drinking. "Tmm nnhh-"  Lexi muttered.

"Matt? Uh.. Go find a blanket or something." Edd stumbled over his words. Matt grabbed the big fluffy reddish blanket that was draped over the back of the couch and put it over Lexi. Edd sat on the floor in front of the couch. 

"Edd?" Matt sat by Edd, putting an arm over him. "Are yo-" The sound of a bottle shattering stopped him. 

"Not again.." Edd groaned, reluctantly getting up. He walked over to Tom's door and knocked. "Tom? Are you drunk?" 

Tom opened his door and leaned against the door frame. "No. I don't think so."

"Thank th-"

"Not yet, at least." Tom smirked. 

"Tom... Y'know what? Never mind." Edd turned on his heel and pulled Matt out of the apartment thing, going to their own. Tom tilted his head and walked over to Lexi, picking her up with the blanket around her, and carrying her to his room. He set her on his bed and went back out to the couch, sitting and watching.. whatever was on the TV.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanna get to this next part. OwO)