Chapter 13 - Rage

Tom leapt at Tord and attacked him. Lexi twitched, she figured something like this would happen. 

"Tom!" Edd yelled, but didn't get any closer. Matt finally woke up and fell off the couch.

"W-What's happening?" Matt climbed back onto the couch. Lexi's eyes starting giving off smoke again. 

"T-Tom I'd st-op if I-" Tord tried to get words through, but Tom wasn't listening. Edd fell completely silent as he saw Lexi. Her fangs were growing out and she was transforming. The growl that came after said transformation was so loud you might've heard it near the stairs to the next floor. "T-om!-" Tord attempted to push Tom off, but when he failed...

Lexi leapt and knocked Tom down and off of Tord. Her 'new' appearance scared Tom, he didn't realize that it was Lexi until he saw the colors. Lexi stood over him, the small wolf-like-monster put a paw on his chest, pinning him down. Her lips pulled back in a nasty snarl. 

"L-Lex?" Tom was shaking now. Lexi's snarl drew out for a bit before she stopped and the creature's eyes flickered back to Lexi's normal ones. In a frenzy of things, she almost instantly started reverting back, and it didn't take long. She was sitting on Tom's chest and staring down at him.

"W-What.. Happened?" She looked over at Tord and climbed off of Tom, walking over. He was on the ground, so she sat by him. "T-Tord?" She poked his chest. "...Tord?" She reached up and ruffled his hair.

"IASahsd NoT ThE HaIR!" Tord sat up quickly and looked at Lexi. "Wait, you're-" 

"C-Can y-you tell me what h-happened?.." 

"...I think they know now.." Tord looked at Edd and Matt, and their shocked faces gave him the answer he was looking for. "...They saw you transform.."

"W-Why did I- Oh... I-I didn't attack anyone, d-did I?" Lexi started shaking and looked over at Tom. 

"No, but you did tackle Tom.."

"..Because he attacked y-you... I- Th-This was a bad idea.." 

"I told you.. But It's too late now. They know I'm here and they know you're not human." Tord sighed, pushing himself up and shivering. Lexi got up and ran over to Tom.

"T-Tom? Are you okay..." She looked at Tom and he looked paralyzed. She pulled him up to where he was sitting and he hid his face in his hands. "Tom..?"

"You're like me.." Tom pulled Lexi into a hug, what's with these hugs? 

"I'm wha?" Lexi tilted her head and hugged him back.

"Never mind..." 

"Hey, um, Lexi?" Tord shoved his hands in his pockets. "Can I tell you something else you may or may not be able to do..?" 

"..Why not?.." Lexi looked over at Tord.

"You don't have to be that short."

"What?" Everybody said in unison.

"Wh- Oh You don't.. Remember that either.. Um.."

"How do I be tall? I wanna know I wanna kn-" Lexi was going to continue if Tom hadn't shut her up.

"Shhhhuuuut uuuuuuuuppppppp"

I Gotta do a time skip here, cuz I dunno how to make this transition.

Lexi stood in the middle of the living room, just about an inch shorter than Tom, who was standing in front of her. 

"Woah-" Tom stared at Lexi, confused and amazed. It didn't help that Lexi had short-shorts (Cuz she didn't have to worry about this. She was a smol and the hoodie went down to her knees.) and Tord's old hoodie, which fit her perfectly now. 

"...I feel like I'm on stilts." Lexi wrapped her arms around herself and Tord walked over, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"If you wanna be short again.."

"No! Not.. yet at least. I kinda like this.. How did you know about that? I didn't even know."

"Oh, umm... Remember how I said you weren't human? 1. That's my fault. 2. So is this."

"What do you mean, Tord?" Lexi turned to him.

"...I kinda... Ummmmmmm.... Did some thiinnggsss..."

"Did you test on her or something?!" Tom stepped closer and was separated from Tord by Lexi's arm.

"Kind of? That's why she knows much more about me than you guys do.. I'm guessing you couldn't figure out what the symbol was?" Tord chuckled.

"No?" Tom growled slightly.

"Ah." Tord pointed to his hair. "Matches, doesn't it?"

"Oh my lord I didn't even think of that." Lexi giggled.

"Welp, that's what it is!~"

(I hate school ;w; Ha det <3)