Chapter 2

Me and Mr. Fluffles finally lost the horde when we saw this structure in the distance and a green glow. We decided to go to the structure. I thought it was a trap but Mr. Fluffles just kept walking so I followed. When we got there I heard clanking nearby. "This place is well protected," I thought. Then I heard a voice, "Who's there!?" a woman's voice said. Then we heard a gun loading. It sounded like a shotgun but I wasn't really sure. Then I heard another voice but it was a man this time, "Who is it sis?'' then I heard footsteps coming our way. Then two people showed up around the corner the man looked pretty familiar but the lil' lady had some vibe going on with her. The man had a beanie on his head but it looked very dusty and he also had a water bottle made out of wood but I was pretty sure it was metal. But the girl, yeesh, the girl I could not even explain what she looked because she looked like a cross between a crazy cat lady and an art teacher that stepped in a bucket of paint. They both looked like twins but I didn't want to say anything because I was pretty much surrounded by them. They took me and Mr. Fluffles inside and they had us at gunpoint so we did everything they told us to do until they sat me and Fluffles down on a wet couch. Before long they asked up some personal information like how old I was and what was my name,I said Finn because I didn't want to tell them my real name and also being the curious fellow I am, I asked why is couch so wet but all they told me that their names were Samuel and Amelia.