Chapter 15

When we were looking for Roman we all split up so it could be easier to find him BUT what we didn't know that the city was overrun by zombies. While Samuel and Darkrobe went off to the left of the city and Jacob went alone, "Poppy" and I went to the right. "Hey so like are Samuel and Darkrobe a couple or what?" Poppy asked me. "To be honest I don't really know but I wouldn't try it." I responded. "Why not?" Poppy asked me with a kind of winny expression. "I really hope that's not the case," I thought. Then Jacob yelled what seemed like a mile away "GUYS, I FOUND ROMAN!!!" Then Poppy led me down a dark alleyway that led to Jacob. When we got there I saw Jacob, Samuel, and Darkrobe staring at some type of red splotch on the ground with all of then covered with it. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!!" I yelled. Then they all stared at me and Poppy saying "One of us." over and over again. So Poppy and I just ran for our lives until we were surrounded by the rest of the group. "WHERE IS PAUL WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!?" I yelled waiting for our eventual death but then a scythe came flying through our situation and the stick hit Jacob, Samel, and Darkrobe. When I looked over I saw Paul. "ABOUT TIME!" I yelled. But as Paul came down from the building the rest of the gang transformed into some type of snail creature then i jumped away. "What the HELL just happened?" I heard Jacob yell from across the street. As Jacob was coming toward us I saw Samuel and Darkrobe holding hands. "Hey Samuel! Can I ask you something?" I asked Samuel "Go ahead" as he let go of Darkrobes hand and put it behind his back. "One why are your clothes wrinkled, two why are you blushing and three why were you holding Darkrobes hand?" I asked. "Uh...I can't answer any of those questions but what happened when we were looking for Roman? Plus how can you tell that my clothes are wrinkled?" "They were attacked by a snalon." Paul said. "It can transform into anything it wants to so that's why Samuel, Jacob, and Darkrobe were trying to attack you." "Oh ok well we should get going before we get attacked by more of those snalon's" I said but right as I did more of them started to appear. "GO I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!" Paul yelled "Ok see you at the base!" I yelled. So all of us including Poppy were off. When we got back there was a bark. "WAIT did we forget Mr.fluffles?" I asked. But right as I said that Mr.fluffles appeared right next to me. "Oh, hi. Is something wrong?" then Mr.fluffles made a nodding movement toward the base. Then I realized that the BASE WAS ON FIRE!!! Just then Darkrobe was covered in water. "Jacob! Is this an element?" Darkrobe asked. "What does it look li-" "HEY DON'T OFFEND HER!!!" Samuel yelled just as Jacob was about to finish his sentence. "As I was saying, your element is water!" Jacob yelled. Then a huge wave of water engulfed the base.