Chapter 9

I saw Samuel looking at some sort of green crystal in his sweater for a second, but then he put it away. Everybody knows that I have the red crystal but what was that one? I also realized that the carved crystal connecting Darkrobe's robe looked like one of them. Jacob looked like he's also seen familiar things too. I started to wonder how Roman was teleporting also, but now it was time to move on. As we were entering Jacob got OBLITERATED BY A CHARGER. I was all like, "oh yea 'Slin' used this crystal to control zombies!" I tried using it but made the charger even angrier. Jacob was flying everywhere until I yeeted the crystal at the charger. The tip of it stabbed it's head and it let go of Jacob in the air and his face smacked on the floor and the charger went into the mall and attacked other zombies. "I'M OK!," he yelled. We managed to get in with Jacob getting attacked by another charger and find a fellow survivor. We offer her a job at our base to research stuff for new weapons in return of food and shelter. We only found one good food and it was bacon soup. Jacob was all like, "GIMME GIMME!" I was all like, "hey yall lets go to some but then a random circus was off in the distance." So then we went there and Jacob got exploded by a wave of clown zombies. I still wonder how he's still alive, but then I saw a familiar face.. "WHO GOES THERE!" he said in a distorted but still familiar voice. "RICHARD?" it said. "How are you alive, How is this possible!" I yelled. "What's even possibl-" Samuel tried to say but got cut off. "Paul?" Darkrobe yelled. "How do you know him?" I said. "I used my power to give him a second chance but not in a mortal state with the crystal I have." Darkrobe said. "Is that a dar-" "Yes" she cut me off ''''So um am I going to join your party?" Paul said. "Yes..." I said. But then my greatest fear (clowns) got even worse. A HUGE ZOMBIE CLOWN!!! It targeted Jacob and he freaked out, "DUCK! DUCK! IMA QUACK! WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!!!" The clown had a flower speaker that was singing "Escape From The City" Jacob was reeing as if it was his worst nightmare. The clown zombie kept on squeaking his nose which kept on exploding itself until it exploded completely. The speaker flower hit Jacob in the eye and he knocked out. "I'm not picking him up!" I yelled. "Me neither" Samuel, Darkrobe, and Paul yelled. "You missed your english lesson Roman! You know what happens now!" I exclaimed. "Aw frick." He said. Then a MILLION OTHER HUGE CLOWNS AND AN ENORMOUS ONE! They all chased Roman and all I heard was "Escape From The City." Paul then commences to literally YEET his scythe that one shots the enormous clown. The explosion kills all the huge clowns. After that, the huge clown nose falls on Roman, knocking him unconscious too. Then we had to freaking carry Roman AND Jacob to the heccing base which made me kinda mad. Then I saw this glow coming from one of the clown's nose and it looked kinda yellow but then this man came running towards me but my instinct told me to hide so that's what I did, then he smashed open the nose and it made a loud noise but it shattered. Then the gray man grabbed a yellowish crystal that looked like a piece of sulfur and placed it in his messenger bag. Then I realized that it wasn't sulfur at all it had to be ONE OF THE CRYSTALS!!! That man looked distorted somehow but he just ran off.