Chapter 14

When we got to the city we heard the music get louder every few steps but the thing was that this was the same city we found Roman (and no, I didn't forget about roman I just didn't see him when cleaning the mess.) But when we went farther in spray paint was getting sprayed on the wall. Then we saw the furry type person again but I'm guessing that Darkrobe made a little squeal noise because the person loaded her gun and walked this way. We all started to panic so the person yelled, "Come out, come out wherever you are!" Then he or she saw Samuel's beanie (that still was as dirty as heck) and aimed the gun at him. "SHOW YOURSELF!" Samuel crawled out with total fear but then the person furry thing knew there was more of us so then she yelled "I KNOW THERE'S MORE OF YOU!!" so the rest of us crawled out. I had the feeling that this "furry" wasn't actually planning on killing us he just was trying to scare us which was hard because he was wearing some type of sweater that had the words "Minecraft is better then fortnite." When he was done trying to kill us he yelled at samuel "ARE YOU THE LEADER HERE?!" then Samuel responds by saying "no he is." while pointing at me then the furry guy walks up to me and says in a lower voice "who and what the hell are you guys doing here?" I respond by saying "okay, we are survivors that are looking for materials and other people to join our group. Pretty simple really." then the furry thing said to call him "Poppy" which I was confused because this thing looked like a guy so yeah I called "Poppy" "Poopy" but right when I said that she yelled at me saying "DON'T...CALL...ME...POOPY!!!!" I then started to laugh but "Poppy" just started on his mural on the wall. "I don't need help so you can leave." Poppy said with a snarky look. "Are you sure? Cause we need an artist to create our symbol." then Poppy says "Fine but you gotta have a wall for me to paint, and also if I betray you one day then don't expect much because I will do that one day." "alright let's head out then." But when I turned back around to the squad Roman was gone. "Where did Roman go?" I asked "oh he said he was going to the rubble over by the larger building." Jacob said. "Wait WHAT!! ISN'T THAT THE BUILDING WHERE HE WAS WORSHIPING SONIC!!" Samuel "who's Roman? Is he the important person in your group?" Poppy replied. "Actually he's the opposite but that's why we need him." I said pretending that Jacob wasn't there right behind me. "Oh I see, so your planning on using him as bait if you people get attacked by zombies." Poppy replied. "Um guys do you feel that?" Darkrobe said in the middle of our conversation. "Feel what, the butterflies in your stomach from a male furry standing in front of you?" Jacob said. "Wait, DID YOU ASSUME THAT I WAS A GUY THIS WHOLE TIME?!? RUDE! ALSO, I'M NOT A FURRY!" Poppy replied. "Whatever you say little miss flower furry." Darkrobe says. "DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING?!? CAUSE I'LL SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT RIGHT NOW!" Poppy replied with a burning hatred toward Darkrobe. "STOP ARGUING YOU LITTLE BRATS OR IM GOING TO WACK BOTH OF YOU TO MARS!" I yelled. "Ok let's just get Roman then let's book it out of here." Jacob interrupted.