Chapter 16

A few hours later Paul was back and Samuel and Darkrobe we're gone. "Hey have you seen Samuel lately?" I asked Paul. "No, but he's probably in the garage making some type of weapon to help Darkrobe better control her element." Then I went to go check the garage but he wasn't there. "I'm not going to bother looking for them I'm just gonna take a nap" I said to myself. As I went up to the sleeping quarters I heard a muffled "oh yeah Samuel!" From Samuels room. "OH HELL NO TO THE NO NO NO!" I thought. So I just went to the closest store which was Seven-Eleven (how convenient). As I was making my way downtown I saw a person. Then I realized that it was just Poppy. "HEY POPPY!" I Yelled but she didn't respond so I just continued on. When I finally arrived at 7-eleven I found some really good protection. Protection from zombies you sicko. I also found some food so I grabbed that too. But then I saw something over-worldly. A SLURPEE MACHINE!! I Picked it up right away and put it on the counter of stuff I was gonna take. I also found a Beanie that looked exactly like Samuel's so I took that too. Ok so I have "protection," a beanie, a Slurpee machine and food. "Ok I think I'm all set!" So off I went. When I heard thumping upstairs so I went to go check what it was. "It better not be Samuel and Darkrobe!" I thought to myself. But guess what, it was Samuel and Darkrobe having a fight because Samuel won a round of Super Smash Brothers. "Hey! Stop Fighting!" So they stopped and Darkrobe asked "Hey will you ever stop getting into other people's business?" "I don't know about that but I have a question for you and Samuel." I asked. Samuel looked at me with a "Don't do it" look. "When's the wedding?" I asked. "Why do you care? It's not like you'll ever have one anyway." Samuel said. "Owch" I responded. Right as I said that Poppy came into the run like a bullet and asked "THERE'S A WEDDING!?! WHEN?!?" "Mind your DAM BUSINESS POPPY!!" Darkrobe said. "Let's just go down and eat because Jacob probably made something." I said. "Ok!" both Samuel said at the same time. "JYNX" both of them said again, and that continued all the way until we were done eating. "100 TIMES JYNX!!" Samuel said first. "OH MY GOD FINALLY!" Jacob yelled. Then Roman yelled from the room over "No swearing in the crstian minecraft server!" "Were not even in Minecraft!" Jacob yelled back. ¨Ok enough about swearing, what are we going to do today? OH! Also I found a slurpee machine at the 7-eleven ̈ I said. ̈ ̈Ok now we have everything!̈ ̈ Samuel said. ¨how about a diamond ring? I'll go raid a jewelry store so that both of you have rings! Well if thats ok with you guys.̈ Poppy said. ̈ ̈DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WE DON'T CARE!̈ ̈ Samuel yelled all of a sudden. The Darkrobe started to blush and ran upstairs. After, Samuel flowed. ¨I'm still gonna get those rings!" Poppy yelled after them. "Anyway you guys wanna come to the mall with me? I'm gonna gather materials" I asked suddenly. "Are you crazy! You remember what happened last time!" Jacob said. "Yes I'm crazy and that only happened to you so I'm gonna be fine." I said back. "Well ok fine but I'm not going!" Jacob yelled. "I'll go too!" Poppy yelled from the gaming room. "Ok just get ready!" I yelled back. "I'm gonna check and see if Samuel and Darkrobe wanna go too." I told Jacob. "Ok" Jacob said as I was going upstairs. "Samuel! Darkrobe! Wanna come to the mall with us!" I yelled. Just as I did Samuel came walking down the hall with Darkrobe behind him. "Fine, only if Poppy let us pick the rings" "THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING" I thought. "I will be right back" I told the both. After I said that I went outside and guess what I did, YEll my lungs out which is the most stupid thing you could do during the apocalypse. Cause right as I did a whole group of zombies came running after me. But it was really easy to wipe them out. Just a couple of crystal stabs did it. Then When I got inside Samuel asked me what the yelling was so I just told him that I hit my leg on the bench outside (which we didn't have) but then Samuel asked me while Darkrobe was In the room "Do you know where the cleanest spot in the mall is?" "Why do you ask?" I said "I think it's about time I should ask her the most important question." "But you've known her for like I don't know like three years and you think now's a good time?" I responded. "Yes, and nothing will ever change my mind! So don't get in the way!" Samuel yelled. "Sigh, fine I'll help but only if you help me with something." I told him. "Like what? You want a girlfriend too or what?" Samuel said. "Um...n-n-no. Actually I'll have Poppy help me" I said as I started to blush. "I'm ready!" Darkrobe yelled. "I'm also ready!" Poppy yelled from her little room that we gave her. As Poppy came out with the usual ripped jeans and a T-shirt Darkrobe came out with a white dress. "Where are you going?! A wedding!?" Poppy said. "No we're all going to the mall together except for Jacob which says he's not going" I responded. "Also where's your robe? In the dryer?" Poppy said. "Hahahahaha! Bro this kid has no manners at all!" I thought as I said "Actually yeah! Where's your robe?" I asked. "I don't know but wheres you bandaid for the scar on your neck?" Darkrobe responded with a snarky tone. "OK THAT'S NOT COOL YOU FLEA, THAT SCAR IS SPECIAL TO ME!" I yelled, "Yeah! What happened there!?" Poppy asked as she was pointing at the scar that went all the way down to my neck to the back of my hand. "Ok, do you really want to know?" I told them. "Yeah that sounds good! Story time!" "well I'm not going to tell you!" I said. "Anyway let's just head to the mall!" Poppy said. "Ok then we're off!" I yelled.