Chapter 12

After a while I made it to this type of city that I'm guessing was overrun with zombies so I stayed as quiet as I could (which was hard because I was really loud) But I still tried. I tried to make it to the middle of the city but I heard music in the background. I thought to myself,"Maybe it was just I my head" but that's when I realized that it was getting louder by the minute so couldn't be in my head so I tried to get as close as I could to wherever the music was coming from. I also heard some paint cans hitting the ground so I checked what it was. When I found where the noise was coming from but still nothing "the person probably left" So I went back. Then I heard a gun getting loaded so I looked back and saw this thing. It looked like a furry but I haven't seen any furries since I met Darkrobe. So I went back as fast as I could to our base. I called out to samuel and Darkrobe but there was no response. When I went inside I saw the whole group sitting down. I even saw Paul which was surprising since I didn't see him fighting with us when Kylo came so I got suspicious. I asked him, "Paul where were you during the fight?" But then he responded with "I was by a hospital" "why?" I ask. But then samuel cuts in our conversation by saying "any way how was your trip?" I respond with "no luck with wood but I did find a survivor in the city nearby. And It looked like Darkrobe." "She must have been a furry then." Samuel said "how in the heck do you know what a furry is?" I ask. "Um...I...do I have to respond to your question?" Samuel responds. Then he says "how do YOU know what a furry is?!" "I don't know maybe because one is standing right infront of me!" I say to Samuel. "Okay that's enough of arguing about furries let's talk more on the survivor you saw." Jacob said in an angered voice(who was somehow revived), "Well it looked like a guy but that's pretty much it." "wow thats sooooo much information Richard." Darkrobe responded. "Be quiet DarkRobe! I bet you were excited when you heard that the survivor I found could be your mate!" I respond. "Shut up Richard!" Darkrobe says. We just continued arguing until there was an explosion outside but we ignored it. But eventually we went to check what it was.