o n e💫

"We got another missing person case." said Jotaro, this caught everyone's attention.

"Who is it?" said Koichi.

"Y/n L/n." Jotaro handed them the folder containing your information.

"Hey, isn't she one in our classes?" asked Okuyasu, Josuke nodded and grabbed a picture of you.

"I have to say. She's pretty cute." Josuke said that with a slight blush. Okuyasu smirked and looked at Koichi, who also smirked and nodded.

"Does somebody have a crush?~" Josuke turned to them with a frown, "N-no! Grr.. Let's just go and search for her!" then Josuke stomped off which made the two boys giggle as their friend is getting the feels.

Josuke sat down outside of Rohan Kishibe's porch and sighed. He looked up and lied down as he groaned.

He held up the picture of you in front of him, "You know it's rude to lie down in someone's porch." Josuke suddenly sat up.

He looked behind him and saw the mangaka, Rohan Kishibe, looking down at him with an unamuse face.

"What are you planning to do with that photo? If you have other intentions, I suggest you give it back to Jotaro since that's the only picture we have of Y/n." Josuke's face lit up.

"H-hey! I'm not a pervert, you ass!!" he stood up ready to fight Rohan. Rohan sighed and looked at Josuke.

"Then what are you really planning with that picture?" Josuke looked down and held the picture tightly.

"I'm gonna find her."

✴✴✴✴✴

"So you're telling me, I'm bait?" the blonde nodded his head calmly and smiled at you.

"I won't hurt you, because you're just bait for those pesky stand users." he said with a dark tone. You raised your eyebrows.

"Stand users?" he looked at you, "Right, you're just a normal human." this made you more confused.

"Doesn't matter. You'll be bait, simple as that. For now, I'll just" he walked towards something that made a metal clanging sound, then he turned back to you.

"Take your hands." you started to tremble, you shook the chair trying to loosen the ropes but it's hopeless.

"Why the fuck do you need my hands?!" you screamed. "For personal reasons." he answered.

"You're sick."

"Maybe I am."

You closed your eyes but felt nothing, you heard a slam ear you. You opened your eyes to see the knife on the floor, stabbing the ground.

You looked at the kidnapper and he started laughing.

"Did you really thought my way of getting hands is that messy?" he walked over the knife and grabbed it.

"I'm not the typical one deary." he started to walk towards the door and opened it. "You'll do great as a bait, love. See you later." he said sickly sweet to you and closed the door behind him.

You sighed, you started to wiggle your arms free but the tying of the rope is too hard. That made your blood circulation of your hands cut off and made it look like a sick blueberry.

You stopped as it began to hurt and you feel your hands turn cold.

You down in the ground,

i just wanna go home.