{partII} e i g h t💫

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

hayato sat right up in his bed, sweating bullets. he looked around and he's back to his room.

he turned to his alarm clock and it's 7:56AM (i forgot the exact time im sorry)

it's just a dream...

hayato sighed and got out of bed to get ready for school. but an unnerving feeling that this morning repeated before came to his mind.

hayato recalled his 'dream'. there's this man, whom he believe his name is rohan kishibe.

he was waiting by his car, rain was pouring that made him drench but that didn't bother him. rohan approached hayato and his was knocked out cold.

and the next thing he saw as he woke up, rohan kishibe blew up.

hayato frowned at his dream, i don't even know anyone named rohan kishibe. he went downstairs to eat breakfast, he sat down and grabbed his fork.

then his father came downstairs, he walked over beside hayato and grabbed a hot cup of tea. he took a sip while staring down at hayato in a creepy manner.

"oh no. it looks like it'll be pouring today. hayato bring your umbrella okay?" hayato nodded, he stood up and wore his shoes then got out of the house.

he walked in the same route he usually takes then he noticed someone in a distance. green hair, tall figure, leaning against a red car.

hayato then remembered his dream, that's what the guy, rohan, looked and wore. could it be his dream tells the future?

he took a deep breath and was about to walk again but a hand griped his shoulder. he slowly turned to see his father, he has hayato's hat in hand.

"you forgot your cap." he handed to his son which hayato hesitantly grabbed. his father let hayato's shoulder go and started to walk away.

"do good at school hayato."

hayato trembled slightly at his father's actions but he continued on walking.

he walked pasted rohan but he recognize the boy. "hey kid wait." hayato looked back at rohan.

"i wanna ask some questions." then rohan summoned Heaven's Door and punched hayato to open his face that knocked him out.

rohan carried hayato inside his car and looked at this face to see what's written.

"so he is hayato kawajiri. what else do you have?" he flipped through another page and saw;

'my father is kira yoshikage!'