t w o💫

"She left with her friends to go to the mall and when they came back to our house, and told that Y/n is gone." explained the mother of Y/n, tears were forming.

Both Jotaro and Josuke looked at each other. "Who are these friends of her?" asked Jotaro.

"Their just next door neighbors." both Joestars nodded and stood up, Jotaro thanked the old woman and went to the next house.

They knocked and saw a boy with red hair and purple eyes. "It's about Y/n, isn't it?"

"Tell us what you know." said Josuke, "Alright, please come in." they went to the living room, and started to talk.

"Y/n isn't the type to go without telling anybody where she's going." the boy explained, "Where did you last see her?"

"She said she's going to the bathroom, but after like 10 minuets, she didn't return. Our other friends, who are girls, said she's not in the bathroom anymore." Josuke looked down.

"What are you to her?" he asked suddenly, "Her middle school friend." then he stood up and walked out of the house.

"Thank you for the information, please excuse me." and Jotaro stood up and followed after the high school delinquent.

"Josuke." called out Jotaro, Josuke stopped and turned around to face Jotaro.

"Why did you walk out?"

"I was getting impatient." Jotaro rolled his eyes, "You're planning to search on your own, aren't you."

Josuke didn't answer, he walked away headed towards who knows where. Jotaro watched his uncle walk away.

He sighed and gripped his hat below to his eyes. He went to a phone box and dialed the Kishibe household.

"Hello, who's this?" Koichi answered, "Get Okuyasu and head to northeat Morioh's villa district."

"A-ah! Did Josuke found where Y/n is?" asked Koichi, Jotaro looked at the direction where Josuke headed.

"He may have an idea."

time✴✴✴✴✴skip

Josuke looked around the villas searching for any suspicious things. Then he spotted a car with a slightly opened trunk.

He looked around to see if there's any people around watching him. He walked over to the car and opened it slowly.

"Is there something you need young man?" Josuke jumped and looked at the side of the car.

He gulped, "I-i saw something shiny and curiosity got me."  Josuke laughed nervously.

The man looked like he was in his 30's, has a fine suit and a slightly drawn back blonde hair.

"If you're so curious," the man walked over to the trunk and opened it fully.

Nothing.