{partII} s i x💫

"honey! hurry up, you'll be late for work!" a wife said as she's preparing her son and husband's breakfast and their lunches.

the boy came down and sat to eat. his face blank, as if life is nothing but dull and bland. then the father came down.

he sat down next to the child, grabbed his newspapers while drinking his hot coffee. the boy never seemed comfortable when his father is around.

or so if this man is really his father.

"alright! all of your lunches are set." the mother said with a smile as she handed it to both of them. the boy grabbed his lunch and started to wear his shoes.

"hayato. do you want me to walk to school?" hayato flinched and looked behind him to see his father staring down at him.

he stood up abruptly and grabbed his bag, swinging it to his back. "no. i can walk by myself just fine, thanks."

"i'm leaving!!" he yelled enough for his mother to hear from the kitchen. "take care boys!" she replied as she stuck her head out, grinning.

hayato opened the door and started walking to school with his father on his tail. he started to feel uneasy and wanted to run, so he speed walked.

he turned into a corner, trying to lose him. thankfully, he didn't follow hayato and continued to walk forward to his work.

hayato sighed, he went to an empty alleyway and settled his bag down to search something. as he's finished rumbling, he took out a camera.

"it's time to find out who you really are, father."

✴✴✴✴

both of you and josuke are in the couch, relaxing yet anxious. jotaro has set the duwang gang to go sherlock mode and hunt kira down.

jotaro asked josuke to join the hunt but he'd rather stay with you, protecting you than leaving you alone with the possibility of kira kidnapping you again.

you buried your face to his chest as he brushed your hair softly. "y/n?" you hummed in reply.

"what would you do if i die?" you sprang up and looked at him worrying why josuke asked this kind of question.

"w-why would you asked that kind of question?" josuke sat up and looked at you directly in the eye.

"i'm just curious, you'll never know when will our time ends." you looked down, "i don't know.. i'd probably go after you."

josuke pulled you into a hug, "come on, don't waste your precious life on me." you gripped his shirt tightly.

"that's the point! i am wasting my time for you! not wasting but spending every second to you!" he rubbed your head soothingly and chuckled.

"it's just a question baby. but what if i gave you another reason to not leave his world?" you loosen your grip and looked at him with confusion.

"what do you mean?"

"what if we have a baby?" your face lit up. you got off him and covered your face. "y/n? what's wrong?"

"n-nothing.. y-you want to have a baby with me?" he nodded and smiled. "of course! i always wanted to have our child running around."

"i love you.." you whispered, "hm? what was that??" he drew his face closer to yours.

"i love you." you said a little louder for him to finally hear. "i love you too." then he tackled you and buried you with smooches.

✴✴✴✴

rohan is currently in a building full of business men. he's here to take pictures of everyone and see if there's an abnormality in one of them.

personally, rohan would be in his house creating his spectacular and phenomenal manga. since it was jotaro himself who said it, (not the certain birdnest) he was not choice but to go along.

flash

.

flash

.

flash

.

as rohan thinks he took enough pictures today, he started to head back to his house and see what he got.

~~~

as all the picture are dry and ready to study. he sat down in his chair and grabbed the first picture.

nothing.

he grabbed the second one and examined it.

nothing.

he grabbed another one and another one then he noticed something.

a boy at the corner with his own camera in hand.

rohan grabbed his magnifying glass beside him and zoomed in to the kid's bag.

hayato kawajiri.

rohan looked up to his boarded up window in front of him, then looked down at the picture again. he followed the boy's gaze and landed upon a spiky black haired man.

rohan dropped his magnifying glass on the table, "is this boy's father?" he asked himself.

why would the boy stalk his own father? is this kira? did the boy suspect him? perhaps..

rohan grabbed the photo and headed out to jotaro's hotel to discuss if this man is kira.

✴✴✴✴

you panted softly as the both of you are in your bedroom, just finished your little session. josuke is picking up the clothes that were tossed around.

he threw you his shirt, which is big. you put it own and got comfortable on it instantly. as josuke wore is pants, he sat down and rubbed your cheek lovingly.

"if you guys found him and have to fight him. don't you dare die." josuke smiled and leaned in to kiss you.

"i promise." you pulled out your pinky, "pinky promise??" he chuckled at your childishness and got along with it. "pinky promise."

then the door is kicked open by the great rohan. he froze for a second and returned to his serious state.

"where's jotaro-san?" he asked as he turned around. "at the Speedwagon Foundation, researching as that's what i was told." josuke said as he had a slight glare.

"right. i'm supposed to discuss this with jotaro-san but i think i found kira."