t h r e e💫

"Hush now dear, you're safe now." your mother calmed you down, you drank your hot chocolate with a blanket over your shoulders.

"Who saved you?" asked your father as you're about to tell him, all of you heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." your father stood up and went to the door. You heard distant conversations so you stood up and went to see who is it.

There stood a man with white suit and behind him is the same guy you rescued you.

"I see miss Y/n is fine." said the man in the white suit. "Ah yes, Y/n this is Mr. Jotaro Kujo and this young man here is Josuke Higashikada 

"It's a relief that Josuke is able to rescue you miss Y/n, we're happy to see that you're back with your family." you nodded slowly.

"That'll be all. Goodbye." both men started to walk away then you ran after them, more specifically Josuke.

"Josuke-san!!" he turned around to see you running after him.

"A-are you in the same class as me?" Josuke was caught off guard with that question, "M-maybe..we'll see on monday I guess." you nodded and smiled at him.

"Alright then. See you on monday Josuke-san!" then you ran back to your house. Josuke stood up and smiled widely like an idiot.

she's really cute. and her smile, it's like the sun. so bright.

next✴✴✴✴✴day

"Y/n! Get up, you're gonna be late for school!" you groaned and stood up from your bed.

yesterday i was kidnapped by an asshole, now im going to school like nothing happened.

You did your morning routine of getting ready to school and went downstairs to eat. You sat down and ate your breakfast quickly then grabbed your bento.

"Hey, why are you in such a rush?" your dad asked. "Just excited to go to school I guess." but your dad scoffs at your statement.

"It's the Higashikada boy isn't it." you frowned at him, "No, what makes you think I wanna see him?"

"It's just a hunch sweetie." you rolled your eyes and headed towards the door. "I'm leaving!", "Take care! And please come back immediately!"

"I will!" with that you stepped out of the house and headed to school.

The moment you stepped out of your gate, you turned to looked at your left to see.

Higashikada-san?!

He noticed you and smiled "Yo Y/n!" you looked at him in shock as what is he doing here.

"Higashikada-san, what are you doing here?"

"To escort you to school, of course." you shook your head, "I'm fine on my own thanks."

"Really? I mean, I can just be your companion." you shook your head once again, "I should get going now, it's good to see you Higashikada-san."

"Josuke."

You blinked in confusion, "Sorry?"

"Josuke. Just call me Josuke, saying my last name is a mouthful." you nodded.

"See you later Josuke-san." you waved and headed to school for real.

Not long after you felt someone following you. You turned to see who is it. It's Josuke again?!

"H-hey..why are you following me?"

"Hmm? I go to the same school as you." you blushed in embarrassment as you actually thought that Josuke is going to kidnap you..

"What? You thought I was gonna kidnap you huh?" you shook your head vigorously.

"N-no, it's not like that!!" he chuckled at your reaction. "Let's head to school already."

"Y-yeah.."

✳✴✴✴✳

"Oi Josuke what too-" Okuyasu stopped as he saw his bro walking with Y/n.

"Koichi! Koichi!!" he called for the small grey haired boy who's with his yandere girlfriend.

"What is it Okuyasu?" he asked his friend as he is being giddy.

"Josuke is with Y/n!!" Koichi smiled brightly, "Really?! That's good for him!"

"I know right!! Man, I wish I was that lucky to have a girlfriend."

"You'll get a girlfriend soon Okuyasu, don't worry."

"Hey good morning!" they both jumped as Josuke is behind them. You were right beside Josuke and you bid goodbye to him as you head to your classroom.

"What were you guys talking about?" both boys shook their heads "It's nothing, come on let's head to class now." Josuke nodded and followed after his friends.

Josuke said goodbye to both Okuyasu and Koichi as they weren't in the same class as him.

He entered then his eyes immediately landed on you. You also looked at the person who's at the door and your eyes widen.

"Josuke-san?!"

"Y/n?!"