f i n a l💫

"wake up

"wake up."

you groaned and shuffled around to find a warm spot to sleep more. josuke sighed and grabbed a pillow and hit you.

that didn't make you twitch or move at all. josuke sat down and dropped the pillow down on his futon.

his hands landed to your waist and started to tickle you. you giggled in your sleep but soon opened your eyes and got away from josuke's touch.

"what the hell?!" josuke stood up and went to the door frame to lean on it.

"are you just gonna sit there and not eat breakfast?" you started to fix everything and yourself. josuke smiled and went back to the living room, waiting.

after a few minuets, you finally got to the living room and saw a plate of (f/f) on the table. you looked at josuke, who's watching the tv.

"aren't you going to eat as well?" josuke looked at you, "oh you go on ahead, you're our guest after all."

you hesitantly sat down, you looked at the food that was prepared to you and at josuke. you took a deep breath and gripped your fork and took a bite.

you must say, it was quiet delicious. josuke looker at you and grinned, "is it good?" he asked. you nodded vigorously as you continue to eat the whole plate.

as you're finish, you put the plate on the sink and gone to josuke's room again. josuke looked at you walk to back to his room, he got curious and went to check up on you.

whilst, you were undressing to get ready for school. you took off the shirt that you borrowed from josuke last night.

the door was closed but a small crack is still visible that an eye could see through it. you didn't notice the crack but a certain someone did.

josuke peeked inside his room to see a half naked y/n. his eyes widen, he backed up and clapped his hand to his mouth with a vibrant red on his face.

good thing you were turned around. josuke is debating if he should go back to the living room and pretend like he saw nothing or he could keep... inspecting.

footsteps ruined josuke's thought, he saw the door move. he quickly stood up and summoned Crazy Diamond to throw him back to the living room.

josuke's body slammed on the couch, he groaned as a wave of pain crashed on his back. he quickly fixed himself to make it look like nothing happened.