{partII} f i v e💫

"are you mad at me~?" josuke kept on teasing you since you were a little jealous after the incident 2 hours ago.

the two of you are in the hotel where jotaro was staying, jotaro told you two that you can stay in a room he reserved while the Speedwagon Foundation renovate josuke's house.

right now, josuke is teasing you and annoying you. "sweetie c'mon, look at me~!" he whined, trying to get your attention. you didn't look.

josuke pouted, he started tickling you in all the right spots but you didn't even flinch. josuke is running out of ideas for you to look at him.

you felt josuke's hand on your shoulder and suddenly pushed you to the bed roughly.

"what the hell is your-!" he hushed you.

"finally you looked at me." he grinned at you, you blushed and looked in the other direction. josuke grabbed your chin and turned it for you to look at him.

"were you jealous?" you frowned.

"of course i'd be, i wouldn't be jealous if you're not my boyfriend." he chuckled.

"but you'd still be since you had a crush on me."

"shut up."

"aww, i love you too." he kissed you which you reluctantly kissed back, he bit your lower lip for entrance that you gladly allow.

your wet muscles fought for dominance and as expected, josuke won. he explored your wet cavern that made you slightly moan.

he pulled away with a string of saliva between you two. he chuckled and kissed your forehead and got off of you.

you sat up and looked at him, then the phone rang. josuke went over to the phone and answered it.

"hello?"

"josuke, met me at the ground floor." jotaro said on the other side of the phone.

"oh okay, should i bring-"

"don't, just tell her to keep the door locked when you leave." josuke frowned at this.

"why? what's going on jotaro-san?" you heard the worry in josuke's voice which made you wonder what him and jotaro-san are talking about.

"i'll explain it to you when you come down." then he hung up. josuke put the phone back to it's charging station (idk whats it called)

"josuke? what's wrong?" you asked, he looked at you and gave you a reassuring smile. "stay here and lock the door okay love?"

"why? what's going on? what did jotaro-san tell you?" he calmed you down by making you sit down on the couch.

"i don't know. jotaro-san just told me to meet him in the lobby, i'll be back as soon as i can love." he pressed his forehead to yours.

"just stay here and lock the door. if someone knocked, don't answer it. i'll call you when i'm back." you gulped and nodded hesitantly.

he huffed and gave you a quick peck. he started walking towards the door and gave you a final reassuring smile.

you're left alone.

you stood up and went over to the door to lock it. you went back to the couch and think of things that could distract you.

you sighed and grabbed the tv remote then turned on the tv.

✴✴✴✴

"what is it jotaro-san?" josuke is outside of the hotel with jotaro. "kira yoshikage is still alive."

josuke practically choked on his own saliva. "are you serious?!"
"keep your voice down and yes. the man who kidnapped y/n 2 years ago is still alive."

"but he's not the same." josuke raised his eyebrow. "what do you mean by that?"
"he somehow changed his face along with his identity." josuke's eyes widen and leaned against the wall for support.

"oh no no no no. he might be after y/n!"

"we're not sure about his objective, maybe he's after a normal life." josuke laughed.

"a normal life? normal life?! what kind of idiotic asshole thinks that killing innocents for hands is normal!" josuke yelled that he made Crazy Diamond punch the wall which he fixed instantly.

"go back to your room and check if y/n is okay." josuke nodded and ran upstairs without taking the elevator.

josuke grabbed his phone and searched your number, as he found it, he stood in front of the door and called you.

you picked up, "hey." josuke said as he's out of breath.

the door swung open and josuke stumbled as you jumped at him. he giggled and patted your back then hugged you tightly.

"i'm so glad that you're okay."

"come on, let's get inside and talk." you pulled him inside and he closed the door behind him, locking it.

both of you sat down on the couch and josuke explained what he and jotaro discussed. your eyes widen as you heard kira's name.

"he's still.. alive?" you trembled as josuke nodded. he held you tightly, trying to calm you down.

"jotaro-san that he has a new identity and face."

"new face? how's that possible?" josuke shrugged unknowingly. "let's forget about it for now okay hun?" you lay your head to his shoulder and sighed.

"i'll protect you."