Chapter Three :Euphoria Continued

She slept on for 3 hours  forgetting her own self.  It felt as if she had the  peace in the world entirely to herself. Her peaceful sleep was suddenly interrupted by the knock on her apartment door. "who wakes others up by this time of the morning?"  murmuring to herself,  she checks her clock and realising it's 15 minutes past 8 it came to her realization that it could her boyfriend. She put on her morning coat,  walked to the door and found George behind the door. 
"hi" he smiled with a wave by the hand.
"wow yeah hi George.  I thought it was err... "your boyfriend right? Then guess I have to go and come back later since..."
"Oh no that's OK.  You can stay. Actually I have an appointment with him but he isn't here yet and I just woke up too" she smiled and gestured him in. "actually I came to check up on you.. I was worried about you after I left last night.  And since you didn't reply to my message, I thought it wise to check up on you.  But I guess everything is alright seeing your appearance." He smirked at her making himself comfortable on the sofa in the living room. "Oh come on George.  You don't have to worry about me all the time.  I slept off not long after you left. You know how tired I was after the days activities. Thanks man... I appreciate your concern.  What would I do without a friend like you!" Their laughter could be heard echoing in the apartment. "Then let me not waste your time since you already have an appointment. Have fun my dear" "Thank you George. I surely will.  Thanks for the visit.... " He said immediately as if he just realized it.
" Oh hey don't forget we have a project to work on.  I will send you the details later to see when to meet for it." He reminded her of the group project they had to submit after the weekend. "Sure George.  How could I forget that.  I will be waiting for your text. See you later."  "Alright girl take good care of yourself.  And don't forget to call me when you need my help. " Hugging each other with smiles all over  their faces, he left the apartment.

Few minutes after George left,  she was going to take her shower but had to attend to the door again upon hearing the knock. This time,  knowing it was her boyfriend,  she shouted a "come in JD I'm in the shower." and then dashed into the bathroom without a second thought.
The one behind the door pushed the door opened and made his way into the room, making himself comfortable. Some minutes later,  the thoughts of the visitor is awoken by the nice fragrance from the direction of the bathroom. Seeing the body wrapped nicely in the bathrobe and the nice fragrance from her approaching did nothing but cause a naughty smile from the visitor waiting on the sofa. " I thought you said you'd come pick me up at 8.Now here you are when it's almost 9 in the morning." she walked over to the next room ignoring the funny face on the sofa in the living room. "I would be back in a bit"  still oblivious of the funny look on the face of the other person. Bringing out a blue container with a white liquid in it which without doubt seemed to be her body lotion,  she began to apply the lotion on her body absent mindedly until she was startled by the weirdness in the voice behind her. " When did he follow me here?" She asked herself and of course did not expect an  answer. "Do you need help in applying that on your back?" he smirked,  pulling his face and dropped his chin on her left shoulder. "Thank you but I can manage that..." "Oh come on baby.  Let me help you.  It's easier that way to apply it evenly without much effort." He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close embracing her from behind. " Thank you but I still insist on doing that by myself.  Now if you don't mind, would you excuse me?  You naughty boy" She smiled and made an attempt to push him away.  However,  the strong hands continued pulling her Close and started planting kisses on her neck slowly and in silence. "JD we're supposed to have left here at 8 in the morning.  It's 9 now and I'm still not done dressing up.  We are going to waste time if we don't hurry." she still tried pushing him away but the other person was not willing to let go.
"There is no need to hurry baby.  We've got the entire day and weekend to ourselves and we aren't obliged to spend it at one place.  Are we? " " But we can do...." she is shut up by the soft kiss planted on her lips as she is turned to face  him.  The soft kisses went on as wet lips met each other in an embrace. The kisses went deeper as a needy Jerry shove his tongue under her throat, and giving him the go ahead,  her entire body is relaxed as they are lost in their own world. Her breathing became heavy as the kisses got deeper and deeper making her heart beat so fast.

Lifting her up,  Jerry dropped her on the bed gently as he began to caress her body,  sucking in every bit of her lips and drawing in the sweet fragrance around her. The body under the wide chest began to shake as she tried controlling her breath. "Hey baby relax OK. I know you nervous since it's been a while.  Just relax OK.... I've got this."  He smiled,  moving from the lips and tracing the kiss down to her temple and then behind the ear.  She made a soft moan as the left hand of Jerry slide under the bathrobe squeezing her butt cheeks. The hand continued down in between her tights, touching her down there,  the index finger began playing with her before shoving in two fingers making her moan loudly.  Just then,  the phone beside the bed started to play the familiar sound startling them both. As if she  just realized what was happening, she leapt up pushing the wide chest slightly "It's my mum. Please I need to answer that"  "I would be waiting  babes" he gave her a naughty wink and getting up, he leaned on the other side of the bed with his fingers still caressing her cheeks, temple and ears. "Hi mum" the voice panting like an athlete who just went on a hundred metre race"
"Hello darling... are you alright?  You sound so tired" " yeah mum... I'm fine... Yes  yes I'm fine.  I just came back from a work out." scratched her head and hit Jerry on the hand to stop him. "OK darling. Could you come over tomorrow to take care of something for me.  I will need you to take some groceries to your granny's."
"Sure mum.  I will be there in the morning after I'm done with some stuff over here. "
She replied still hitting Jerry as he kept on tickling her." "Thank you honey. Love you.  See you tomorrow then. Take care. "
"  Love you too mum.  Take care... Bye. "
She hanged up the phone and placed it back with the you are so dead look face staring at Jerry.

" what is wrong with you?  My mum could have found out you know that? "
" well your mum couldn't have been surprised though.  Or you think she doesn't know about us? " He smirked naughtily trying to pull her in for a hug.
" stop it would you? It still would have been inappropriate if she had heard something. It would be so embarrassing."
She hit him on the shoulder and pulled away from him." It's alright honey.  I'm sorry. So do we continue from where we left of? " with a naughty smile on his face.  " Really? Continue my ass! Now please leave and let me get dressed." She grabbed his hand and began to pull him away. "Awww...not even a kiss?"  " Go kiss the wall! " she deadpanned.

She managed to drag him out of the  bed, dragging him out of the room and   locking the door  leaving him behind.  " Oh baby come on it won't take long.  Just one time please."  He said jokingly.  "Go shove it into the sofa if you badly need it. Asshole!" She showed her middle finger up even though the owner of that sign couldn't see that. Laughing to herself,  she once again went to continue applying the lotion on her body. She was dressed up in a a short sleeveless white straight dress and a black sneaker to match on. looking up in the mirror, she applied a little makeup to touch her beauty and with a nude lipstick,   smiled to herself before leaving to join him in the other room.
"You are seducing me you know that?" He looked at her, rubbing in between his jeans and smiling towards her. He could not get hold of himself as she was looking gorgeous in that outfit . "Oh shut up you pervert. Are following me or I leave you behind?" She got hold of his belt hook and dragged him along laughing to herself on seeing the look on his face. "Anywhere with you sexy." He teased.
He followed her while starring straight at her behind and giving a weird smile to himself.
"You will be the end of me!"  He smiled and followed her as they giggled out of the apartment.