Ayo Technology

He smiled as he felt the vibration from his pants pocket. Knowing who it was before he even checked, he pulled his cell phone out and read her messege.

I need to see you tonight. After work. 10:00. Come watch the show. Monica 3

He shook his head in a knowing manner before replying back.

I'll be there. RKO

Randy flicked his cigarette before entering the crowded, foggy building. He strolled confidently towards the stools lining the bar and looked around before taking his leather jacket off and placing it behind him on the hard wooden seat. The bartender brought him his usual drink of Jack Daniels and Coke as the stage lights came to life and the music began blaring through the high-tech surround system.

Somethin' special
Unforgettable
50 Cent (Cent)
Justin (Tin)
Timbaland (Land)
God damn (Damn)

"Alright, fellas. Treat her nice. Let's welcome Star Dust to the stage!" came the voice over the PA system as a woman walked seductively onto the stage wearing a long coat with silver knee high boots.

Randy watched intently as he slammed the liquor down his throat and winced as it burnt as it slowly went down. He gave a cocky smirk as they made eye contact for a split second before she went back to her job; stripping for the handful of men who had piled into the club.

As she unclasped the buttons on the jacket one by one, Randy felt the sweat forming on his forehead as he leaned forward even more, watching her every last move. He threw his first bill onto the stage as she looked up once more, staring down at him as if he were the only one in the room.

She she, she want it
I want to give it to her
She know that
It's right here for her
I wanna see her break it down
I'm ballin'
Throwin' money around

And to her, he was. This was meant directly for him no matter how much money she got from this show tonight. No sum of money could amount to the pleasure she got from Randy. It had been like that since the first time they had been together, nearly 6 months before. It was nothing serious between the two of them, just a casual understanding and a mutual respect between friends that shared the same pleasure from one another.

She cared deeply for him, but neither one of them were in the right position to discuss relationships at this point in their lives. With him traveling year round and only getting a break if an injury were to happen. And with her, she took her clothes off for food and shelter. They enjoyed each other and the company they could gave, even if it was for a short amount of time and didn't happen very often.

As she pushed the coat down over her shoulders revealing the skimpy, black leather bra top and matching panties, she saw Randy throw another bill onto the stage around the other mounds of bills that already began forming. She almost broke character and cracked a smile, but instead, turned her back to the crowd and began riding the pole.

Something simple like that made Randy sweat even heavier. He motioned for another drink as he watched her throw herself on the floor towards him and trace a finger over his lips gently before bringing herself to her knees and slowly began removing her top. He bit his lip in anticipation.

That's gonna cost her!

She work it girl
She work the pole
She break it down
She take it low
She fine as hell
She about the dough
She doing her thing out on the floor
Her money money, she makin' makin'
Look at the way she shakin' shakin'
Make you want to touch it
Make you want to taste it
Have you lustin' for her
Goin' crazy face it