Fred the Soldier

Later, Fred was excited to find out that the rebels assigned him to fight in the heart of the Capitol. Enobaria and Fred bonded and trained together. The next day, they were ahead of everyone else in training. The woman training them, Soldier York( Isa Fisher) tells Fred that he was the fastest in class running that mile. The next day, they train even though it's raining really hard. But they got through it. At the end of the day, Enobaria decides they should move out of the hospital and become roommates. Hardly any time has passed before Fred finds Enobaria going through his stuff. Fred lets her. Both of them talk about all the other surviving tributes and what being in the arena has done to them. A week passes, and both Fred and Enobaria are already growing stronger than ever. Everything is fine until Kevin leaves. He asks if he can sit with them and Enobaria welcomes him. The mood suddenly seems spoiled, though. Finnick and Annie leave. Kevin seems off. They all fight, coming up with insults in any way they can. Bertha and Fred leave together and she tries to soothe him. That night, Fred goes to bed thinking about how Enobaria and Kevin could hear each other screaming when Snow was torturing them.