The Mislabled Pod

Suddenly everything gets real. Fred hears another bomb go off and rushes to Boggs. Boggs fights through the blood and pain to demand his Holo. Fred goes to find it while another team member, Homes, who works desperately to save Boggs. Boggs gives the Holo officially to Fred, totally breaking the rules. He can tell that he's dying. The others say they have to get out. More bombs go off. The team tries to retreat, taking Boggs but conditions are rapidly getting worse. To make matters worse, Kevin has a mental breakdown and tries to attack Fred but Mitchell leaped on Kevin. They struggle, as Kevin pushed Mitchell off and he landed on a mis labeled pod trapped in a net of tiny lethal points. A dark wave of gunk descends over them. Mitchell is dying. Other team members find a house and break into it. The remaining members of the team retreat there. They're able to bring Boggs. Kevin is tied up again. Just in case you were wondering, at this point, Bertha, Finnick, Homes, Jackson, Castor, Pollux, Messalla, Leeg 1, Enobaria and Cressida are also still alive. Bertha makes it into the house just in time. They shut the door and are temporarily safe. Boggs emphasizes to Fred that he must take the Holo one more time and gives him four orders, don't trust them, don't go back, kill Kevin and do what you came to do. And then, Boggs died. Finnick and Castor say they have to get out of there, because they're being watched. The house they're in isn't safe and now the Capitol knows where they are. Jackson demands the Holo, and she and Fred argue about authority. Fred already misses Boggs. But now he has the Holo and no one else can take it. He wishes Boggs would tell him what to do. Fred creates a secret task and tells everyone that Coin assigned him something confidential, he has to kill Snow. Jackson resists and things seem at a stalemate, until Cressida sides with Fred's lie. Cressida even makes up a reason for why Kevin is there with them, as a guide. Bertha sides with Fred too and they get going. Jackson eventually comes around and helps Fred figure out the Holo. They leave Boggs's body behind. Fred is worried that there are still a lot of hidden traps they don't know about. He says they should retrace their steps because it might be safer. They put on their gas masks and Fred leads them out. The dark wave of stuff has stopped moving. Fred says anyone who doesn't want to continue doesn't have to, he'll understand. They move ahead cautiously but quickly. After several blocks, they break into another small apartment to stop and regroup. Fred frets about what he's done and now they'll move ahead. More bombs explode and they turn to the television in the apartment for answers. The broadcast shows what's just happened to them, and even names some of their team members. The house they were in before is destroyed, and the Capitol says that they all died in it, but really not. The team worries that everyone back in 13 will believe the news. They're trying to figure out what to do next, and Kevin says they should kill him.