chapter twenty ♛

aliyah-
it was about 9:30 now, i really hated going home. especially since we have school tomorrow.

me and alejandro were stood at the door while i waited for my mom to pick me up.

"i had such a good time today, mamas" alejandro said, pulling me close to him and into a hug.

"me too." i smiled and kissed his cheek.

i heard a beep, and pulled away from the hug.

"that's my mom." i frowned.

"i'll see you tomorrow babe." he said and gave me another hug and a long kiss. i smiled and he opened the door.

i walked out and to my moms car.

"hey hun! how was your day?" my mom smiled when i got in the car.

"so much fun" i smiled back as she drove off from alejandros house.
-
once i got home i went into kairis room and saw him and alvaro playing a video game.

"hey guys!" i said and walked in, sitting down on one of kairis chairs.

"hey." they both said, not taking their eyes off the game.

i took out my phone and sent a text to mattia.

mattia polibo
aliyah- hey, question.
mattia- shoot.
a- did you come over tday just to talk to me?
m- wym?
a- well when i went to leave i saw kairi asleep, so i knew you weren't with him.
m- yeah i just wanted to check on you
a- for ?
m- ya know just to make sure ur good idk.
a- i'm good
m- sorry?
a- nah you're good
m- love u tiny
read 9:45 pm

-
mattia never acted like this, it was weird. we were always close, but he never came over here just to talk. and to talk about alejandro? i don't know it was just weird to me.

i decided to leave kairi and alvaro and went to my room & got changed into pajamas.

i took off all my makeup, shut off my lights and climbed into bed.

alejandro rosario
ale- goodnight baby, i love you. sweet dreams.
aliyah- goodnight, i love you moreeee
ale- no possible way.
-
i smiled at my phone and plugged it in, before drifting to sleep.
-
the next morning i woke up to my alarm and angrily pressed snooze. till i heard someone barge into my room.

"angel you've got to get up!" it was my dad. i sat up and gave him a smile. he was in uniform, that must mean he's leaving.

"i thought you were home longer?" i asked him, "we had plans to go to six flags next weekend." i said and gave him a sad look.

"i know, it sucks. but i promise i'll be home for christmas." he said and gave me a hug. he had missed a lot of christmases for us growing up, including our first christmas. but i understood, that's how the military works.

"okay, it just sucks." i said and looked down.

"i love you angel, i'll be home soon." he said and gave me another hug. i hugged him back. i didn't have any tears left, i was used to it.

"love you too dad." i said as he walked out of my room.

i got up out of bed and started getting ready for school. i did my makeup really nice today, i was just in the mood for it.

i threw on a pink fuzzy jacket and some ripped jeans with my vans and headed out the door.

i was walking with kairi, who had his headphones in. i was practically alone till mattia caught up to us, as usual.

"hey tiny" he said as he walked up to us, noticing kairi was in his own world.

"hi mattia" i said as we all walked.

"are you mad at me or something?" he said, giving an attitude.

"no mattia, it was just a little odd, to just show up and talk about alejandro." i laughed. i didn't really care anymore, i really didn't ever care that much.

"yeah whatever. i'm just not gonna let him hurt you and be a little pussy" he said, he was getting mad.

"he's your bestfriend mattia?" i said, giving him attitude right back.

"yeah yeah whatever." he rolled his eyes.

the rest of the walk to school was silent. i made my way inside and to my locker.

i saw the familiar, adorable, face of alejandro rosario.

"hello gorgeous." he said as i walked up.

"how after all these years, you still manage to make it to my locker everyday" i smiled as i put in my combination and opened my locker.

"tradition" he shrugged and leaned up against the other lockers.

i was getting my books out that i needed for my first few classes when someone tapped on my shoulder.

i watched alejandro give the person a dirty look as i turned around to see who the hell it was touching me.

"watch your fucking back aliyah." it was alexis.

"what the hell could you possibly want at this time of day." i said to her and fake yawned while i rolled my eyes too.

"i know you told kairi to break up with me. but guess what? he'll never break up with me, he's wrapped around my finger, like a clueless little boy in love." she scoffed.

"i didn't say anything to kairi about you, but if you hurt my brother i will literally kill you." i said and turned back around. alejandro placed his hand on my back, he knew i was gonna freak out if she said one more thing.

"yeah, whatever. just watch your back, bitch." she said as she started to walk away.

"FUCK YOU ALEXIS!" i yelled and threw two middle fingers her way.

"aliyah come on be quiet!" alejandro whispered, as everyones head in the hallway turned our way.

"what did you say to me?" she came back towards me.

"i said- fuck you alexis." i said.

she went to swing on me but missed. this bitch has NO clue what is coming her way.
-
chapter twenty
1016 words
ur all so cute hehe sorry for the slow updates IK i sUCK.