chapter twenty-two

skip the suspension because there's really nothing to put
aliyah-
today was monday, which meant i was going back to school. i was actually excited, i had been so bored.

me and kairi talked, he actually ended up thanking me. which i didn't want him to, or expect him to. he broke up with alexis and is now on the market for a girlfriend.

me and alejandro hung out a little bit, but not much this week. i was kind of bummed about that.

and the mattia 'situation' if you could even call it anything, had only gotten worse. he's texted me everyday asking about me and alejandro, i literally couldn't deal with him anymore.

today, alejandros mom was picking me up because it was snowing. after doing my hair and makeup, i got dressed and i bundled up in my coat.

i heard my phone ringing from my bed so i walked over and slid it open, it was ale.

"hey so change of plans." his voice rang through the speaker.

"huh?"

"SCHOOL GOT CANCELED!!!!!" alejandro screamed into my ear.

"ayeeee!!! come overrrrrr." i said, putting the phone on speaker and getting changed back into my pajamas.

"okay i have to walk though so give me like 10 minutes!" he said.

"see ya then." i said.

"okay love you bye see you soooon" he said before hanging up.

another day off sounds just perfect. i walked to the kitchen and took out the stuff to make pancakes. next thing i knew, alvaro rolled into the house. literally rolled.

"ALVARO YOU ARE GETTING SNOW EVERYWHERE!" i yelled and ran over to help him up.

"that's my bad, i pushed him." mattia laughed as he walked in behind him.

kairi came out of his room and slid with his socks on the hardwood floor, which caused us all to laugh.

"whatcha making, tiny?" mattia asked.

"pancakes and they're for me and alejandro only." i laughed as i turned on the burner.

"that's not fair!" alvaro said. i turned around to see mattia looking down at his phone making a face.

"can we please have some??" kairi smiled at me and sat down at the table.

"if you go to the store and get chocolate chips, hot chocolate, and marshmallows." i said to him as i got the ingredients out.

"okay let me grab my coat!" he said and slid back to his room.

once he came back out he put his snowboots on and looked at alvaro and mattia.

"well idiots let's go!" kairi said and opened the front door.

"i'm just gonna hangout here." mattia said and watched kairi and alvaro walk out of the door.

"why didn't you go with them?" i said with my back turned to mattia.

"wasn't gonna leave you by yourself." he said.

"i'm fine." i laughed while i made the batter.

"yeah well someone could've robbed the place." he shrugged.

"okay mattia whatever you say." i laughed.

a few minutes of silence went by, well not complete silence, there was music playing softly in the background.

"can i ask you something?" mattia broke the silence.

"okay yeah?" i said and turned to face him.

"why alejandro?" he said, looking up from his phone and making eye contact with me.

"mattia what are you talking about." i tried to laugh, to break the awkward tension that could literally cause this room to collapse.

"you could have any guy in the entire world. and you chose him? that really just baffles me." he scoffed.

"okay this conversation is over." i said and turned back around.

i heard him get up and walk closer to me.

"need any help?" he said from behind me.

"mattia sit down before i ruin your day." i laughed. it was normal for the guys to hit on me, i mean i was the only girl. but mattia knows about me and alejandro so why is he still trying to do this.

"my bad, my bad." he laughed and went back to his seat.

the door swung open and a freezing cold alejandro walked inside my house. i walked over to him and gave him a kiss, before helping him by taking off his hat and putting it on the top of the coat rack.

"wheres kairi and alvaro?" he asked looking at mattia.

"store." mattia replied and got up to give alejandro the little 'bro handshake' thing.

"so it's just you guys?" he asked and sat down at the table.

"yeah it's too damn cold out there, so i stayed to help." mattia smiled.

"you stayed to bother me, which you're doing a great job at." i rolled my eyes and went back to my pancake mix.

alejandro just let out a little fake laugh.

today was going to be interesting.
-
chapter twenty-two
805 words
DONT WORRY. mattia is not gonna try and steal aliyah lmao, you'll get it soon enough lol