chapter thirty-two ♛

aliyah-i hadn't spoke the whole way home

aliyah-
i hadn't spoke the whole way home. kairi kept trying to get words out of me but i couldn't even do it.

my heart hurt. i hadn't talked to alejandro, haven't tried. i will when i get home though, best believe.

currently kairi and i we're sitting outside in the freezing cold, waiting for my mom to get us . new jersey weather <<< hawaii weather.

once i saw her car pull up, we loaded our things into her trunk, hugged her, and i let kairi get front seat.

"can i please get dropped off at alejandros? i know i just got home but i need to see him." i said, speaking for the first time in hours.

"no." kairi rolled his eyes.

"yes angel, you can." my mom giggled. she had no idea.

the ride from the airport was talkative. we told my mom about kehlani being pregnant and she laughed, for like five minutes. i think she's hurting though.

once we pulled up to alejandros house, my heart dropped right into my stomach.

"okay i'll be home soon." i said to my mom and she said bye & that she loved me.

i nervously walked up to alejandros door and left a few soft knocks.

"hi hun!" his mom said, opening the door.

"hi mrs.rosario! is alejandro in?" i asked her, shaking from how nervous i was.

"yeah, go ahead up to his room." she smiled.

"thank you!" i smiled back, walking in.

"how was hawaii?" she asked, she knew what happened at the airport, my mom told her.

"well, ya know." i laughed nervously.

"if you ever need to talk i'm always here." she said, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"thank you mrs.rosario." i smiled and walked up the stairs.

i made my way to alejandros room, shaking horribly. i knocked on his door and he let out a groan, before coming to open it up.

"oh. hi." he said, his eyebrows raised. in his defense, he didn't know i was coming.

"were you with her?" i said, the tears immediately forming in my eyes.

"come in." he said, taking my hand, shutting the door, and leading me to his bed.

"no funny shit alejandro were you with her?" i said as i sat down.

"aliyah, i don't know whe-" he started.

"i know i'm not your girlfriend or whatever but like i wanna know." i said, the tears were falling now, quietly.

"aliyah! i wasn't with anyone? what are you talking about??" he said, almost yelling.

"well mattia sai-" i started before he cut me off.

"mattia said what aliyah?? i wasn't fucking with anybody. why would you fucking believe mattia over me? what the fuck is going on?" he said, yelling now. i just sat there as he yelled at me.

"well i didn't know." i said as the tears fell.

"yeah whatever at least you asked." he said, sitting down next to me.

"alejandro, i love you. i just want to know what's going on. we haven't talked since yesterday when you were dry texting me, so i had every right to believe mattia, even if he was wrong." i cried.

he didn't say anything though, he just pulled me close to him. eventually, the hug turned into laying down, cuddling. i cried softly into alejandro. my life has been a whirlwind of emotions lately.

"i love you baby girl." he whispered and kissed the top of my head a few times.

"i love you too." i said into his chest.
-
i woke up the next morning, shocked. i must have fell asleep here last night. i looked at the sun shining through alejandros window, it had to be early.

i reached over ale, who was still asleep, and grabbed my phone. the time said 6:00, and i had a missed text from my mom. all it said was she was okay with me staying here tonight and that she loves me.

i decided since it was only 6, i was gonna go back to sleep. till i felt alejandro roll over, pull me close, and open his eyes.

"i didn't even know you stayed the night." he smiled. his voice was raspy, his hair was all messed up and he layed there with sweatpants around his waist and no shirt on.

"me either." i said, looking him up and down, and certainly enjoying my view.

"like what you see?" he laughed.

"shut upppp." i laughed too, covering my face that was now red.

"make me." he joked. but i did anyway.

i brought his face up close to mine, and lightly pressed my lips to his. it was a simple kiss, before i pulled away.

"nooo moree." he practically begged, pulling me closer to him.

"it's six o'clock in the morning alejandro." i yawned.

"shhh." he laughed, before kissing me again.

the kiss got heated fast. alejandro moved his way overtop of me. his left hand on the side of my face, and his right hand roaming my body.

"let's fuck." he whispered into my ear. i nodded, biting my lip before he kissed me again, slowly attempting to take my pants off. i gave him a little help and took them off, along with my underwear.

"you gotta be quiet, okay mamas?" he whispered into my ear again.

"okay." i whispered back.
-
i woke up again, the second time this morning. now, i wasn't wearing anything except underwear and alejandros blanket.

i sat up, he wasn't there. but i heard the shower running, so i assumed that was him. i grabbed my t shirt off the floor and put it on.

i sat in bed, playing on my phone, waiting for him to come back, but i got impatient.

i got up out of bed and went to check to see if his parents were home out the window. no cars here, they had to take emiliano with them.

so, i walked out of his room, pulling my shirt down trying to cover my butt but it was unsuccessful. i made my way to the bathroom and let myself in.

"hey." i said, peaking my head into the curtain.

"aliyah!!." he jumped, i must have scared him.

"i thought i'd come keep you company." i laughed.

"then come in." he smirked.
-
chapter thirty-two
1054 words
THANK YOU FOR 62K ILY