Hanahaki/CollegeAU

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Daisies. Tony loved the gorgeous, simple flower.

Until he started throwing them up.

The flower would drown him in sorrow with their velvety petals. He went home the first day he found a petal in his throat. The first thing he did was search the meaning, out of curiosity.

Innocence? Loyal love? Purity?

Tony thought to himself. He wasn't any of those things. So he continued his search, trying to see if the flower really meant something to him, or if it was just random.

I mean, he hoped it was random, though when most people got the disease, their flower meant something to them, or represented who they are.

Giving up hope, Tony clicked the last link. It took him to a website.

He began reading.

Daises, though most known for their representation of purity, innocence, and loyal love, has another, not as common, meaning.

The flower can also mean "I'll never tell".

This mainly implies you have a secret, a secret which you never will tell.

Daisies have many uses, decor, or as a present. Giving the simple, yet elegant, flower can tell the person receiving the flower that you share a loyal love, purity and innocence.

Or, that their secret is safe with you.

Though, if you have this flower as your hanahaki disease, do not be afraid. The flower has smooth, tiny petals, and the stem is somewhat thin. Unfortunately, the daisy head is pretty big.

Now, the question for you is; will you tell your secrets? Or let them die with you?

Buy some daisies for your special som-

Tony closes his laptop, not wanting to read anymore. He hated this world, his universe. He hated hanahaki.

"Maybe they should die with me." Tony grumbles to himself.

He goes and lays down on his bed, trying not to think of the stupid flower or disease, because the website was right.

He was never going to tell.

-:+ Time Skip +:-

Tony's P.O.V.

I saunter through the halls to my next class, ignoring almost everyone. I don't feel like doing anything, I don't even know how I found the energy to get out of bed this morning. I felt like I was dying. I was dying.

Yet here I am.

I turn the corner and immediately regret it. I try to turn around and walk in any other direction but that one, but I was to slow.

"Tony!"

"Oh.. Stephen! Hi." I say, faking a happy voice.

"So, how're you doing?" He asks, wrapping his arm around me.