Gossiping

After people found out about my book, they were gossiping. 

Yes, people were gossiping about my book and offending it but I took care of it which is what everyone should doing when they know someone is gossiping about them. What you have to do is make sure you know they are talking about you for a fact before going to them. Then ask them why they were doing it.

If they do deny it try saying that you know for a fact and that you understand what they were doing. They were probably doing it for a reason. Most likely something you did. Just accept what you were doing and ask them to stop.

In my school people don't gossip that much anymore. Last year it used to be crazier than what happens this year. Last year it went around pretty crazy and it lasted for what I believe half a year.

There were groups with 4 or 5 members in them that gossiped a lot. Eventually somebody got hurt and a teacher started to get involved. The teacher spoke about how gossiping isn't right and how it can affect you.

Sometimes in the story I will use things that I have experienced and I will admit, I gossiped a little bit last year. I will also admit that I have told on people for gossiping about me but nowadays due to nobody gossiping, nothing happens.

I'm sorry for not putting as many things in this chapter but I will add more chapters soon. If you have any other ideas I haven't put, feel free to comment!

I also got this in a comment -- the world is corrupt and an outside force telling someone to stop only results in rebellious reactions. The only true way to tell someone to stop is to instill realization of the consequences that can occur because of the gossiping. If people think that people will actually listen to other people because a teacher said so, you're wrong.

12/6/19 - P.E., we were playing capture the flag, in the process of me getting the flag, I tripped over another student and they tripped over me. I said sorry and they seemed mad at me. Then I decide to walk away to avoid getting screamed at. Then at the end of P.E. class everyone screams at me for what I "did". I got into a huge argument and supposedly, I was gossiped about and I was apparently "roasted". This is how my reputation can change in one minute.