Chromebooks

Don't ask. It's a big deal. 

We were originally introduced to chromebooks in 4th grade. We had different laptops in 1st grade for educational purposes. At that time we weren't old enough to misuse the laptops. 2nd grade: not old enough. 3rd grade: not old enough. 4th grade: yes yes yes. At that time Google added a new feature called Team Drives. At first some students found out and made a team. Later on everyone found out and I'm the end, I had around 12 different team drives. I am grateful for them because some of my friendships were made from Team Drives. Weird huh?

Our computers teacher found out and made us delete all of them. It was one of the saddest days ever. I don't understand what was so bad about them. We also used chromebooks for projects but we didn't misuse those.

Then email was a big deal. Everyone emailed each other (like I said in the other chapter) like crazy.

In 5th grade we got to use chromebooks more for educational purposes. On the last few days of school, our teachers let us play games and I will admit something, one of the games had bad words in it. Well, they were bad words for me at that time. I was playing that game at the time with my friend and he was a Cavaliers fan. One of the usernames from another player was " F*** the Cavs" Yeah, very ironic. 

In 6th grade we got personal chromebooks and that became madness. I'm just going to sum it up. A student tried to download fortnite on his chromebooks. Lots of people were emailing each other, and everyone was playing games on their chromebooks. Lots of chromebooks were confiscated and lots of people got "Notices of Concerns". Aka NOCs.

7th grade. Most people found out Wattpad and used it. I guess the school doesn't like the students using wattpad because some teachers want to block it and other students have gotten their chromebooks confiscated for using Wattpad. Including me :(. In my opinion the rate of chromebooks misuse has gone down. Maybe it hasn't. We'll see.

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!!!