Snack Cart, Rolling Chairs, and Grades.

I am seriously running out of ideas and for some reason a lot of people like to read this book so I need ideas. 

Yeah snack cart, it's so minor. I'm running out of ideas!!!!!

Snack cart is a place where students can buy food during break for a dollar. Most students complain about it. Sometimes they make recommendations for it and sometimes they whine about it. 

Most of the food is good but they are unhealthy. Cheetos, Takis, and all those shenanigans. (Yeah I know that's a strange word)

Nowadays. I see people buying 5 snacks from snack cart at once. Sometimes people are nice to me and buy things for me. 

Rolling chairs: 

Three words to describe them: Chaos, chaos, and chaos. 

Every class people are making drama about them. Especially in Spanish. This is because the front row usually has rolling chairs and the back row has chairs without wheels. The people that sit in the back steal the chairs from the front. 

Then there's the problem with rolling around.

The teachers are always saying how the rolling chairs are a mistake and the teachers scream at students for rolling around.

Grades:

We have a portal that our school has where we can see all our grades. We're not allowed to go on portal in some classes. 

Students are always comparing grades and it gets annoying. Very annoying. 

Sorry. I get very busy. I'll edit it every so often. Thanks for reading. :)