Friendships

Before I get into the chapter, I just wanted to say thank you for the amount of views I have and I am running out of ideas so it would be appreciated if people gave me ideas.

Friendships, the one thing my school life was living on. I can't trust them anymore from how people have easily replaced me. If you go to my school you will know what I am talking about.

Friends, they can lie to you. Like when one person said they liked me but they didn't. Or when someone said they wouldn't get caught up in "relationships" to focus on school. It's hard. You can either choose not to trust anyone, or trust everyone. If you trust everyone, people will come for you and lie to you. If you trust no one, it saves the pain of someone lying to you in some way. It's all your choice. One wrong move can get you known in a bad way or a good way. 

I've gone in major trouble about 2 times per year. I think every single time had to do with my "friend".

Then you have friends who are your enemies as well. "Frenemies".  

If you don't know what they are - People who punch you and also help you gang up on people. I'm not saying this in particular to anyone.

They are loyal to you, but also gossip about you. If this happens to you, don't take it personal. At least they're your friend.  

In this book, I don't mean to harm or hurt anyone in any way form what I say. 

Please can I have help with more information for this. I am extremely busy.