Ch.5 BenD

-Your pov

Who is BenD? There is no Ben in my school. I examined their profile picture and smiled a little at their humor. It wasn't his face.  Just a picture of Bendy from the video game. BenD never said anything. Like me, he just read the responses and pictures. I checked the time and noticed how late it was. I could hear my dad snoring downstairs. How my mom sleeps through that is beyond me.

JeffBoi- Y/n how did u get to the bottom of the trench and back without drowning?

I rolled my eyes at the sight of his question. It got irritating when more people joined in. Stating facts about how deep the trench was and how long the average person can hold their breath underwater. I thought for a moment that if I kept quiet then they would stop asking me about it.

Lori- U were crying ur eyes out when u reached the shore. Wat happened?

KingKen- Why did u even do the dive? Ur scared of the river. Everyone knows that.

It was the same questions over and over. They just won't shut up about it. I sighed and started typing.

Y/n- I did the dive for a friend. It took a lot to even touch the water.

Lori- Ya u were scared. But y were u crying so much? Something must have happened down there.

Dane- U were underwater for a long time. U should have drowned or lost brain cells.

I guess people weren't satisfied with my response. They wouldn't understand what it was like or believe what I saw. A dead man coming back to life and giving you all the air they had before falling back down into the darkness. I don't know why he did that when he could have saved himself. I looked back at my screen to see more comments. I started typing before someone responded.

BenD- She doesn't want to talk about it. Drop the subject and just share memes or some shit.

I was speechless for a moment. I couldn't get myself to type a response. It didn't take long before someone lashed out.

PeterPimp- Dude ur ass doesn't even go to our school. This doesn't concern u.

Lori- Peter, Y/n doesn't want to talk about it. U should respect that.

MadMax- Peter let it go. Stop pushing it.

"Oh boy." I said under my breath. It's going to be a long night if they insist on arguing. I'm not in the mood to sit through it. I'm getting tired anyway. Practice will be early tomorrow and I need all the energy I can get. I'm tired of my coach constantly nagging about my drop in performance.

-Ben pov

The chat exploded. Responses were popping up constantly. That PeterPimp guy just won't let it go. Y/n refuses to say anymore.

Y/n has left the chat.

I guess she got tired of PeterPimp's bitching. Y/n. She released me. It's obvious that she doesn't want to say anything because no one would believe her. It's for the best. I don't want too many people to know about my existence. Those that do are dead. Speaking of which, I have a victim in mind.

BenD has left the chat.