EPILOGUE

Her POV: (Missed her?)

"I still feel bad for Tina...", I pouted.

I hope she's happy. Chase just clearly told her to leave and never show her face again. He didn't use any shitty language, was respectful but it was still rude. Even after I told him that I had forced her not to tell anything. He was so firm, not even allowing her to apologize. He hates it that I'm stuck on it. But she Is my sister. And she loved him... Even though not as much as I love him...

"..."

"Chase?" Did the call end?

"What? What do you want me to tell? 'Oh, ok then baby, I'll carry her on my head, for you.'" He's frustrated.

"Chase!"

"Listen, babe. I really have just... 20 minutes left of my break and even though she's your sister and all, just stop. Thinking. Okay? It's been fucking 2 weeks, love."

"Okay, honey", my voice was as innocent as it could get, just the way he likes it!

"Dammit, when you call me that, I just want to run-"

"-run to me and kiss me senseless", I completed for him.

"Ya...", he dragged, his voice dreamy. I held back a chuckle.

"I know that already. Honey."

"Stop that!", he snapped playfully.

"Nope."

"Ana!", I really like it that he doesn't call me 'D' like others do. He calls me Ana. I'm only his Ana, his Diana, he said. My sweet idiot, I laughed.

"What happened to the ring?"

I can't believe we are getting engaged this soon.

It was all Ray's doing, putting ideas in my baby's mind about having at least our engagements on the same day as his and Clara's.

That we, anyways love each other. How will it matter? But it'll be a special gift for him and Clara to get engaged on the same day as us. That we can decide to marry anytime after, it won't change any plans.

But I'm only 22!

Plus, we confessed our love just a week ago and started dating just two weeks ago!

And in a month's time, I'll be engaged!

"I'll take some more time, Chase", I said, as I looked at the painting of me, kept on the table before me. He said it was the moment he first laid eyes on me. That even though he hadn't taken a picture, it was never erased from his memory. It looks just like me, yet more beautiful. Is it because it's a painting or is it because he painted it? I don't know.

"No problem, love. I already chose yours though."

"What?! Why would you do that?"

"Ha? I thought you said we will choose separately and you want it to be a surprise?", he asked confused.

"Yes. That's right. But what if they don't match? They won't look like a pair. So, I'll choose a ring. And I'll tell you whether it has a diamond, or silver linings... then you can choose something matching", I explained.

"..."

"Chase?"

He started laughing! "CHASE!" How dare he laugh at my ideas?

"I'm sorry, baby. You're just so adorable", he said between his laughter.

"Shut. Up", I knew he was biting his lip now. I smiled.

"Baby... you drive me crazy. I'm just so glad you decided to give us a chance and date me."

"Why wouldn't I? I was already in love with you. Weeks before that", I confessed.

"What?!", I blushed, "Your kidding me. Why didn't you tell me, Ana. I was in love with you too."

"Chase. You were in love with Tina", I said flatly.

"No, baby...

How do I explain this?

Okay, so... When Tina came back to me, I was happy. True. But it didn't take me long to notice that I didn't feel the same happiness, the flutter of my heart, as cheesy and girly as that sounds, I really started to feel like something important was missing. Like there was a hole, an emptiness, to be filled. That's what I told Ray and when he told me that Tina and you are different people, even the little confused feelings I had towards her just vanished. Then I met you, I hugged you and I just knew. I'm in love with you. That I have been in love with you. When it started, I don't know but I was and am crazily in love with you."

I bit my finger nail, listening to him. "So... we just kept overthinking and fearing that the other person didn't feel the same and wasted a whole week?!" Wasted is the wrong word, but, anyway.

"Don't call it a waste, baby. It was the start of our wonderful, lifelong journey together", he softly explained, adding, "In love."

"No... The start of our journey together was when Clara and Ray decided and I agreed, To Take Away Your Pain."

__________________________

No matter where I end it, I still want to write some more. But it has to end somewhere, so here it will be.

Thanks for reading :)

Vote, comment, follow.