Intro: Finding the Girl

King Rendor and his enderman troops had been out all night. They were looking for towns to save. A house burning up nearby alerted them. Rendor jumped off his dragon. He found a mother and an infant lying on the ground.

"Are you alright?" Rendor asked, picking up the child. (This is Rendor from Black Plasma studio's Songs of War animations, btw)

"I...can't...need..." the mother was shocked and bleeding badly. 

Rendor looked grim. "What is the child's name" he asked, knowing only the kid would survive. 

"It's...Nia..." the mother then laid her head back. 

An enderman came up and checked her. "She's dead my king."

Rendor sighed, "I figured."

He got up on his dragon and flew off. Eventually he went back to Dragonspire in the End. 

"Ceris? Where are you?" Rendor said, looking around. 

"Here, father" the young girl came running up. 

She already had gotten the hang of wearing her facemask and hood. She didn't exactly like the idea of hair hanging over her one eye though. 

"Can I trust you and Zeganirn to take care of this child for me?" Rendor said, handing the infant to his daughter. 

"Of course, father" Ceris said, taking the child. 

Ceris runs off to Zeganirn, who inspects the child with interest.

(Now we skip forward to the present...)