Worries

It was an hour since Rain had gotten Ender out of the ice shard. They both sat by the fire, thinking of a way to get out of the cave. Suddenly Ender remembered something. She got up and went to an open place in the cave. She summoned an Ender Dragon and an Ice Dragon. 

"Where'd you learn to do that?!" Rain asked. 

"Just get on, we're getting out of here" Ender said, getting on the Ender Dragon. 

Rain jumped on the Ice Dragon and they both flew out of the cave and towards Frostbourne. 

In Frostbourne...

Patrick was careful not to drop Lynna in his haste. Daryll was having a hard time keeping up with the leader. Patrick ran right up to Stella's house and kicked the door. There was no response. Then Patrick turned and ran to the meeting place. Nia, Stella, and Vordus were looking over maps. Azura was there too, and so was Abigail. 

"I say if we invade from this mountain, they won't see us coming until we're halfway down" Nia said, pointing to a mountain on the Nether map. 

They all looked up in surprise as Patrick burst in with a badly bleeding Lynna. He set her down gently, and Azura and Stella ran over. 

"What happened?" Azura asked. 

"I was fighting  and Naeus sneaked up behind me...Lynna took the blow for me..." Patrick was out of breath. 

"She's going to bleed to death...Stella, do you have a healing potion?" Azura asked.

"I can check" Stella ran to her house. 

Lynna woke up and weakly tried to lift her head. Azura pushed her back down, but the fighter couldn't hear the scholar's words, her hearing was so blurred. The last thing Lynna saw before she fell unconscious was Patrick's face. Then Rain and Ender burst in. Everything was close to being chaos. Stella ran in with a potion and gave it to Lynna. 

"It'll take a day to work, but she'll be fine" Stella said. 

Patrick sighed in relief. Then everyone was busy talking about different things, especially about what happened to Rain and Ender. But Nia slipped out and looked at the setting sun.

"I promise, I will get you out of that dreaded realm, Ceris. I promise on my own life..." Nia trailed off.