Challenges for All Part 2

Even though Patrick told her not to, Lynna was on perimeter patrol. She needed to clear her head. Especially before the "test" Stella was going to give her. 

"And right as soon as Reverie falls, everyone distrusts me! When are they going to learn that no matter what happens I STILL will protect them! I made my vow to Layanna! I wouldn't break it, I wouldn't dare!" Lynna angrily paced at the south wall of Frostbourne. 

(You'll learn who Layanna is later)

Suddenly two people came up the hill towards her. But as Lynna looked harder she saw one was a humanoid and the other looked like a skeleton on four legs. 

"HALT" Lynna yelled. 

The two jumped in surprise. The humanoid suddenly disappeared in a flash of purple particles. Then suddenly appeared....right at the champion's face. Lynna drew her sword but she wasn't quick enough. The humanoid grabbed her throat, teleported, threw the champion up, then slammed her into the ground. Lynna coughed and got up. The skeleton had her sword. She readied her fists and rushed forwards. Angrily, she threw a punch at the humanoid's face. The humanoid leaned backwards and avoided it. Lynna realized that the angrier she was, the worse her punches would be. 

"STOP" came a shout. 

The three turned to see Patrick, Stella, and Azura standing there.

"Nia? Zeganirn?" Stella asked. 

"Stella...good to see you again..." the Ender princess said. 

"Who are you?!" Lynna asked. 

"Nothing that you should be concerned about, guard" Nia retorted. 

"ENOUGH" Patrick yelled. 

Everyone stared at him. Once Patrick had made sure they were all listening, he spoke. 

"I know things are tough right now. But the one thing we have to do is stay calm!" he took a glance back at Azura, who nodded. 

Lynna scowled at Nia, who scowled back. The two did NOT like each other since their first meet was a little...rough. The champion of Reverie turned her back and walked away. 

"What about your test?" Stella called. 

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE" Lynna nearly screamed. She was tired of being mistrusted and thought that situations like these didn't need a physical show of trust. They needed a mental show of trust. Save physical things for the battlefield. 

"Why are you here?" Stella turned to Nia.

"For reasons I cannot explain just yet. And you can't tell Ceris..." Nia turned abruptly and walked away. 

Stella, being Stella, had to find out what was wrong. And that meant going against the princess' wish. Even though it would break Nia's trust, she needed to find out.

(CLIFFHANGER >:D)