Mission: Get Nia back!

Ceris looked at Vordus behind her. A few of the enderman troops were there with them. 

"Are you sure this is what you want to do, my queen?" Vordus asked. 

"We need her back, before anyone learns of her position in the overworld and kills her. I won't let her be hurt that easily" Ceris said. 

"As you wish, my queen" Vordus said. 

They went through the portal. 

In the overworld

Rain stood on Frostbourne's city walls, watching and waiting. Abigail stood beside him, her bow drawn and ready. 

"How's the city?" Lynna asked, walking up. 

"Pretty calm so far" Rain said. 

"Patrick sure isn't" Lynna said, crossing her arms. 

"When is he ever calm" Abigail said. 

Though she had little experience with facing Patrick, Abigail knew he could often fly off the handle with anger. 

Meanwhile, Azura was talking to the two runaways. (The ones discussed in "On the Run" and "Will Everything Be Alright?")

"I thank you for your service, now we can keep moving" Senn said. 

"I don't think you should go anywhere. The Nether troops are moving quickly. They cover more ground by the day" Azura said. 

"And the closer they get, the more danger everyone is in" Nia was leaning against a wall nearby. 

"We should really stay here then Senn..." Ria said. 

"Fine...but if something happens, we leave" Senn said. 

The two turned away and walked into the town. 

"And the closer they get, the more danger YOU are in" Ceris stood in the doorway, looking straight at Nia. 

Nia jerked, punched the glass out of a window, leaped out, and then fled. 

"GET BACK HERE" Ceris yelled. 

The Ender Watcher kept running. 

"My queen-" Vordus started. 

"We have to go get her!" Ceris said. 

"She has Zeganirn, but my queen...they're running straight towards where the Nether forces were last seen..." Vordus' voice was heavy with worry. 

Ceris looked at him with shock in her eye.