A Heated Discussion

"So, you think you can just come in here and think we'll let you in our town? Who do you think you even are?" Ser Patrick asked, pissed off. 

"I am Lynna, Champion of Reverie. My city was destroyed and now we need a place to stay. Frostbourne has been a town looked up to and respected by many of us"  Lynna said. 

"And you still think you can just barge in here and demand you stay?" Ser Patrick asked. 

"Sire, they have come from their town, which was just reduced to shreds! If the Ender Watchers had requested to stay with us, would you have turned them down?" Rain interrupted. 

"Well, I...the Ender Watchers we know!" Ser Patrick said, trying to save himself. 

"Yes, but still, these people seem to be worthy allies!" Rain argued. 

"I...argh. The council and I will discuss this later tonight!" Ser Patrick said. 

Later that night...

"They have done nothing wrong since they got here" Azura said. 

"Maybe they'll do something wrong in the future!" Ser Patrick said. 

"How do you know that?" Azura asked. 

"In the Coven, when we didn't trust an ally, we put them to a certain test. It proved whether they could stay with us or not" Stella said.

"I have seen the power of their leader, she wields energy and teleportation! Making an alliance with her would boost our power status!" Daryll said. 

"But what about the rest of them?" Ser Patrick asked. 

"Sire, you need to trust them, knowing all we can about them isn't an option right now" Azura said. 

"But-" 

"I won't put up with distrust! It's time we maybe a least threw ourselves into something that could turn out well!" Azura said, getting up from her seat and walking out. 

Patrick just sat there, his mouth still half-open. 

Azura walks out to tell Lynna that her team is free to stay with Frostbourne